Complaining about not loosing...

Options
I have seen lots of posts where people are upset because they've tried everything and still aren't loosing the weight.

Just one question....Do you have food allergies?

A lot of times people have mild food allergies(sensitivites) and they don't even know it. After you eat something does it cause you to have mood swings or crave more of it. Or sometimes you'll notice that after eating something you will get a little bit of sinus pressure directly behind your nose or eyes.

Well, If you do have food seesitivities then that could cause you to not loose weight. Try an elimination diet(if you've never done one then ask your Dr. about it). Most common allergies include...dairy, wheat, eggs, artificial sweetners, choc, nuts, and even sugar.

Although you may not break out in hives or go into anaphylactic shock. You may still have sensitivities, and one side effect of that is bloating and weight gain.

I hope this is of some help to anyone that may be struggling. :heart:

Replies

• crystalicfusion
    Options
    I have seen lots of posts where people are upset because they've tried everything and still aren't loosing the weight.

Just one question....Do you have food allergies?

A lot of times people have mild food allergies(sensitivites) and they don't even know it. After you eat something does it cause you to have mood swings or crave more of it. Or sometimes you'll notice that after eating something you will get a little bit of sinus pressure directly behind your nose or eyes.

Well, If you do have food seesitivities then that could cause you to not loose weight. Try an elimination diet(if you've never done one then ask your Dr. about it). Most common allergies include...dairy, wheat, eggs, artificial sweetners, choc, nuts, and even sugar.

Although you may not break out in hives or go into anaphylactic shock. You may still have sensitivities, and one side effect of that is bloating and weight gain.

I hope this is of some help to anyone that may be struggling. :heart:
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Interesting.... thanks for the information, I am losing weight but not very fast. I will have to mention this to my dr. They have done several test and can't find anything but my son has several allergies!

Have a great day.