YAY!

Options
busymom74
busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
Like a few others here I have discovered a new wardrobe in my own closet! My fiance and I are battleing over laundry. I've been the main source of cleaning our clothes for a while and I asked him to do a load and he "forgot" so I have been "forgetting". I'm on strike and when he runs out of clothes he will do it. :laugh:

So, because I ran out of clothes first I opened a drawer I haven't opened in a while (a long while) and I pulled out a pair of pants and put them on, they were a bit big so I pulled them off and they are 12's!!! :noway: I pulled out another pair of 12"s and they fit perfect!

Another good one, I bought a bridesmaid dress a couple months ago and it's a 16. I went in to have it fitted and they have to take the whole thing in everywhere! It's sooo exciting. (Of course it's going to cost $115 and the dress was $160 after taxes but let's not even think about that yet.)

YAY!!! I'm hitting the gym again today. :love: :love:

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keeep up the great work
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :bigsmile: The dress will be WELL worth it when you put on the new fitted one & look amazing! I bought a bridesmaid dress in March - and the wedding was in September, and although I was 7 months pregnant, it was HUGE because I had lost so much weight between March & September - with all the baby expenses I didn't want to fork out the extra $$ on the dress & regret it completely - I looked so silly!! The dress hung off me & it was strapless so I had to keep pulling it up - you couldn't even tell I was prego under the dress b/c it was so big! LOL

But congrats!! Keep on keepin' on! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks! I'm really excited about it. It all happened at the perfect time becase i knew I was losing weight and I knew I was getting smaller I just didn't realise how much since I was still wearing the 16's :noway: .

Very motivational. :happy: :smooched:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    BRAVO Girl!!!! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:

That's soooo exciting, isn't it? :bigsmile:
    I'm having fun finding "lost treasure" in my closet & drawers too!
    wheeeeeeeeeee......... :drinker:

Good luck with the Laundry Battle! :drinker:
    My bf is great about washing sheets & towels.
    But my clothes are off limits..... ! :laugh:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Oh, I WILL win. lol I just disovered a whole new wardrobe, he'll do it when he runs out of clothes and then he'll apologize for not doing it sooner. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!