Questions about the 30 Day shred

Options
Hi,
I would like to start tomorrow... but I have some questions:
Can I do it with just using the You-tube videos? (I wasn't planning on buying any DVDs) I saw the video for Level one, so I imagine we do the same routine for 10 days, and then do level 2 video? Then level 3 video? Or is there a different workout each day?
Other questions: Do you take days "off" or do you do it every day like she says? I wasn't planning on doing them the 2 times I am doing Yoga every week, I am wondering if it's ok or if results will be the same...
And for those who just started, are you already in a good shape? I'm not really... I just started to exercice so my Cardio is not very strong ..!!
Thanks ..:-)

Replies

• tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Jillian recommends doing 30DS 5-6 days a week for it to work. 10 days per level. It's the same thing for 10 days in a row them moving up to the next routine level.

I have the DVDs but I've had friends tell me the youtube videos work just as good.
  • ReneeCK
    ReneeCK Posts: 63 Member
    Options

The first day KILLED me... even though I do Zumba a few times a week. Skipped a day. Day 2 was better, still couldn't hang for EVERY move. Took 2 days off. Day 3 was MUCH BETTER!! Today will be my Day 4 of Level 1. If you search topics for 30 Day Shred a lot of MFP'ers have posted B&A pictures of their results and it is MOTIVATING FOR SURE! :)

Edited: The links are in order of Levels 1 - 3.
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    Thank you !
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    bump for later