Anyone looking to lose over 100 lbs? Let's help each other!

Options

Replies

• ginajones87
    Options
    I have 110 lbs to go! Add me if anyone wants to :)
  • 124snuggles
    Options
    Add me too!! :) Have @ 150 to lose.
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Love your picture! You look like you're up to no good :laugh:

This was supposed to be directed @ Scott...for some reason it didn't quote him!
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    At least 150 to lose here...will re-evaluate once I get there to see how much further I need to go. Feel free to add me, any of you that are in the same boat and looking for extra support, \O/ Yaay us!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Please add me! My goal is to lose 80 more pounds (I've dropped 36 so far) so I think I belong in this club! :ohwell:
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi chica you are more than welcome to add me too :) Trying to lose 80-100 lbs
  • karlamaria1985
    karlamaria1985 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am definetly looking to lose over 100 lbs, feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • lelah85
    lelah85 Posts: 7
    Options
    Me *raises hand*
  • Methinksabout
    Options
    Wow, 100lbs seems to be quite popular :-) Am curious, tell me something about your plans please!

How are you all planning on losing? Exercise? Just food? Bit of Both? Are you eating back your exercise calories? Anyone here who does 'Eat more to weigh less'?

Do you all have dates (birthdays, christmas, holidays etc) where you want to be at a certain goal? Or what ever gets off, gets off?

What have you changed in your eating habits (apart from counting the calories)?

Looking fwd to hearing from you all!

Me xx
  • vlb3669
    vlb3669 Posts: 4
    Options
    yes i am i need to lose about 150lbs i would love to have some one to talk with thats going through the same thing
  • vlb3669
    vlb3669 Posts: 4
    Options
    for got to tell you that any one that want to lose over 100 lbs can add me
  • bertel98
    bertel98 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am right there with all of you. I am now at the 100 pounds left to lose mark. Feel free to add me.
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me if you like. I've started but still have a long way to go.
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have 112.8 to go, but who's counting! Lol!
  • MandaKayMakesIt
    Options
    I have my blog (mandakaymakesit.wordpress.com) which is totally helping me stay accountable, as I know family, friends and all you guys read it. It also allows a great place to vent and share my experience with others going through the same thing.

I'm hoping to be at 100 lbs lost by the end of September for my birthday. I'm at 51 lbs. right now, so it's probably a bit of a stretch, but I'm still going to work my butt off to get it! :)

After plateauing for a few weeks I found the eat more to weigh less group on here and had my mind blown. It does seem to be working (when I workout), so I'm sticking with it!

What about everyone else? What are you guys doing?
  • mfchiumento
    Options
    I also have over 100 to lose, feel free to add me. My motivation wanes at times and love having friends to motivate me!
  • Dar100in1
    Dar100in1 Posts: 20
    Options
    count me in ... you can add me
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like - we can all get there together!
  • slimsheila
    slimsheila Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 142 lbs to lose. I did Weight Watchers for a while last summer and did lose 32 lbs. I got off it during vacation and found it very difficult to get back on and gained everything back plus 10 lbs :'( I've discovered that eating carbs (just about any type) causes uncontrollable food cravings for me but especially simple carbs. The more carbs I eat the more food I want to eat!! My problem is I have stage 2 kidney disease so I must have carbs. I just have to work on getting the right carbs back in my meal plans. Some friends and encouragement would be awesome! I do hope that perhaps I can find that here :) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • vampy25
    vampy25 Posts: 30
    Options
    me 2. need to lose well over 100lbs lol... xxx