Crazy idea 5x50 .....

Ok, here goes.

Has any one heard of 5x50? It's a sport relief challenge where you do 5km for 50 consecutive days.

I know it sounds mad, but 5k isn't far ... The real challenge is in keeping it up. You do it between the beginning of september and the end of October just before the clocks go back and I really fancy it but would like to do it with some others so we can support each other ... You can choose your perambulation, be it walking, running, biking swimming .... Take your pick. You can even do it in teams!

My fella died last September which put my life into a bit of a tailspin and I've been thinking about how I can do something to honour his memory. In addition, I live in Fife where the weather is always crap, so that alone would prove challenging for me at least (not a fan of being wet unless it's a pool or a bath!).

The *best* advantage of this is that I reckon by the time I've done 50 days, I'll have a fitness plan which I will want to do for life. Some incentive, huh?

So. Anyone in? It would be nice to not do it alone! Details are here .... http://5x50.co.uk/

COME ON! Gin x