True Dedication

Options
Hi! I've been a member of MFP since January 1st of this year, have faithfully logged in every day, and so far lost 61lbs. (still plenty to go) Although I love the friends I have on here, I would love to have more friends for support and to offer my support. I can understand not signing in for a few days, but I kind of get bummed out when I look at my friends list and see people that haven't logged in for weeks or even months. So, if you are dedicated-I'd love to be your friend! :)

Replies

• eyesontheprize13
    Options
    Add her- she's awesome!! :D
  • design_cowgirl
    design_cowgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl! :) So is she!
  • KMSForLife
    KMSForLife Posts: 605
    Options
    Well, I have been on MFP for almost a year. I haven't been nearly as successful as you and actually had fallen back into old routines and gained some weight back. I never stopped exercising though and I'm finally to a point that I am logging my food again and am ready to be back in the ball game. I always encourage my friends and look forward to "speaking" with them everyday. I'd be happy to support you on the rest of your journey and would look forward to receiving some support in return!
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hiya, apart from a week in Greece last week, I have logged every day since 3rd Jan and you can see the loss I have had so far. I am on "Phase 2" of my journey to lose another 54lb minimum. If you like think it would motivate you by seeing my daily workout numbers (yes, I workout in the gym every day) and occasional motivational comment, add me. If not, I won't be offended!
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Add me :) i am truly dedicated.... :bigsmile:
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi< I am online almost everyday, and I love having new friends that are understand the journey and development of new and healthy habits.. feel free to add me :)
  • design_cowgirl
    design_cowgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump