Friends that have open diaries

Options
2»

Replies

• Sirxx99
    Sirxx99 Posts: 43
    Options
    My Diary is open when I can remember to complete it on time.... I dont really believe any carb myth after 4pm... Or the dont eat after a certian time. Your body is a natural burning machine. it will burn better at times but it isnt going to care if it is 4pm or 8pm. it will burn what it needs to survive and nothing more... if you are overloading on caloric intake of bad carbs then it will be stored as fat no matter what time of day it is.

Focus on just not taking in extra calories. not all carbs are bad... Broccoli is surely going to digest different than a hostess pie. I have never heard of anyone gaining weight because they ate healthy foods after 4pm.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

My diary is open if you want to add me. I can't help you with the low carb ideas though, cause I don't pay a whole lot of attention to them.
    [/quote]

Ditto this. I do eat a lot of eggs, usually omelets or quiche, and the carb counts on both of these are pretty low. My diary is open to so feel free to add me if you want :D
  • womaniam
    womaniam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. what an inspiration to me. I have the same problem with carbs so I really just follow the alloted amount MFP gives me. :smile:

Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I did not read all the responses...this may have been covered ....the gym employee is incorrect.

My diary is open, also I will soon be studying to be a PT and then a Health Coach. :)
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was reading the comments here and I saw one poster say that the cost of chicken breasts at Kroger is 1.99 a pound. My comments aren't really related to the original poster's request for ideas but I couldn't get over how cheap chicken breasts are where ever that person is. I live in Newfoundland Canada and just yesterday I stocked up on chicken breasts because they were half price at $3.99 a pound which is a really good price for here as usually they are about $7.99 a pound. I live on chicken and I wish we had those prices.

Anyways not really related but please feel free to add me if you are looking for more support buddies. I don't do low carb but I do love making my own sweet potato oven fries with them tossed in some of my favorite spices. I buy sweet potatoes for about $1.80 per pound but you can get a nice few out of one potato.
  • spartangirl79
    spartangirl79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I did not read all the responses...this may have been covered ....the gym employee is incorrect.

My diary is open, also I will soon be studying to be a PT and then a Health Coach. :)

I am a certified PT and the gym employee is not necessarily incorrect. It depends on the person, their metabolism and also how they process carbohydrates to lose or not lose weight.

A one size fits all approach doesn't work for every client.