Really Motivated Woman

Options
I am really motiviated to lose 90 lbs. I started last Monday, but not weighing in until two weeks in. I want to get back into my size 6 clothes. I put on alot off weight during two years prior to my hip replacement last August. Also, I quit smoking the day of my surgery, 10 months ago. Now I have to pay for all my laziness and eating. I am trying to do Zumba on Wii, but it's slow because I have to get my hip muscles stronger. I'm not giving up. I'm going North to visit my family for Christmas and I was just there last month. They saw me FAT last month and I want to hear all the "holy crap you lost weight" comments in December. Vain, I know, but I don't care. I feel fat, I look fat and I want to feel skinny again. My whole life has been a struggle with my weight, usually I have been able to maintain it, but it got away from me bad. I have two younger sisters who are skinny *****es and eat everything. My sons are like that. My oldest daughter got my genes. She struggles with her weight all the time. I'm going to ask her to join this with me.