its all about the small things!

Options
swtally80
swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
My thighs??? So I'm sitting around chatting with some friends and I set my cell phone in my lap... Whoop it slipped right through my thighs to the ground!!! It was one of those holy crap moments where you realize this is really working!!! My thighs don't touch anymore! I don't think my thighs have ever not touched!!! How flipping exciting!

Replies

• shannahrenee
    Options
    YAY!!! I can't wait until my thighs don't touch!! Keep up the great work! :bigsmile:
  • ginaoakes
    Options
    That is sooooo sweet . . . It is so fun how many things like that you will notice in your weight loss journey !! Congratulations !! Enjoy your success you earned it :happy:
  • ashley140
    Options
    AWESOME im so proud of u!!! i cant wait till i have one of those moments! :bigsmile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    My thighs??? So I'm sitting around chatting with some friends and I set my cell phone in my lap... Whoop it slipped right through my thighs to the ground!!! It was one of those holy crap moments where you realize this is really working!!! My thighs don't touch anymore! I don't think my thighs have ever not touched!!! How flipping exciting!
    How exciting ..... CONGRATS and keep up the hard work
  • teal2111
    teal2111 Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!

Can't wait for my moment!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!