I just have to say

Options
I finally reached the point where I'm in the "normal" range for my BMI. I know that you can't rely on that but it's bothered me for so long that I was considered "over weight" and Finally with my weigh in I did it.... BARELY but I did it. Normal is a BMI of under 25 and I'm 24.9:drinker:

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I finally reached the point where I'm in the "normal" range for my BMI. I know that you can't rely on that but it's bothered me for so long that I was considered "over weight" and Finally with my weigh in I did it.... BARELY but I did it. Normal is a BMI of under 25 and I'm 24.9:drinker:

Congratulations! I can't wait until I FINALLY get there. :flowerforyou:
  • missbabybee
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    where is that calculator on th mfp?
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is AWESOME!!:flowerforyou:

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Awesome... you should be proud... I bet it feels great!
  • Demetria
    Demetria Posts: 178
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is AWESOME!!:flowerforyou:

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator

I think you go to the Tools tab, there is a bmi, bmr and one other thing

hth,
    Demetria
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    Congrats! I'm close to being just overweight... although being a size 11 and in the obese category doesn't make much sense to me haha
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • torre4806
    Options
    Congratulations! I know what you feel I am 5" 3 and weight 147 my bmi 25 I don't think I look overweight. Anytime I mention to people I'm dieting they are usually like why your not fat. My doctor once slipped and said "you don't look like you weight that much" I take that as a compliment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!