Increasing my calories (protein and fats) and I'm STUFFED!

Options
amclaws25
amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
I was at 1500 calories for a long time and recently upped to 1700 due to a plateau and having a lot more muscle mass now. Problem is..... I'm always feeling so full that I have a hard time getting in all those calories and forget about eating back my calories burned. Anyone else have this problem?

Signed....
Stuffed! :ohwell:

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    nope. i love to eat and feel full. i say bring it lol
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Never had that problem, apart from when I was bulking (trying to reach 3000)

Try more calorie dense foods, beef (and other fatty meats), cheese (and other dairy), nuts, PB, olive oil, butter etc etc They will get the extra calories in, without making you feel much more full, with just 200 extra needed, I doubt you'll need much to make it up :smile:
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i did just the same thing last week. I know I could easily eat the 1700 calories if I go back to my old ways of eating, but that is not an option. I really struggle to get the 1752 healthy calories I'm suppose to get. (don't look at todays diary, because it is a total exception. I usually make a lunch, but I had to run errands today, so I grabbed fast food. Probably gonna pay for it later)
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I increased from 1200 to 1700 and wow, what a difference. I find it a bit difficult to consume that many calories. But I am doing it. Today, my numbers came out almost exact to plan. Crazy!