The first 25.

Options
I started on my weight loss journey the first week of July when I bought myself a used mountain bike, and upon taking it out for a short ride up the street and back , it left me exhausted, out of breath and ready to vomit. I finally decided to make a change as I'll be turing 25 in October and I want to enjoy the rest of my twenties. I started out by going out for daily bike rides, though exhausting, I pushed through. I then incorporated P90 (which bored me to tears) and then moved on to Turbo Jam which I am still doing now. As of today, August 31st, I've lost 25 fregin' pounds!!! My resting heart rate has gone from the mid 90's to the low 70's. I raided a bag of clothes that i had packed away for a donation just to find four pairs of jeans that now fit me. I'm so proud of myself I could cry. I never thought I could stick to it for this long, no sir. I still have quite a ways to go, and hopefully I'll finally be back to a healthier me in the next few months.

Thanks for all your support, I couldn't have done it without all of you answering my unending questions and being there to read my rants.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That's awesome... what a great feeling! And in a few more months you will be in that next size... keep it up!!!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! keep up all of your hard work!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Sherry79
    Sherry79 Posts: 74
    Options
    Awesome job!! That just shows how much you can achieve when you set you mind to it and follow thru!! You're such a motivation to me and I'm sure so many others too! Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal in no time :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I started on my weight loss journey the first week of July when I bought myself a used mountain bike, and upon taking it out for a short ride up the street and back , it left me exhausted, out of breath and ready to vomit. I finally decided to make a change as I'll be turing 25 in October and I want to enjoy the rest of my twenties. I started out by going out for daily bike rides, though exhausting, I pushed through. I then incorporated P90 (which bored me to tears) and then moved on to Turbo Jam which I am still doing now. As of today, August 31st, I've lost 25 fregin' pounds!!! My resting heart rate has gone from the mid 90's to the low 70's. I raided a bag of clothes that i had packed away for a donation just to find four pairs of jeans that now fit me. I'm so proud of myself I could cry. I never thought I could stick to it for this long, no sir. I still have quite a ways to go, and hopefully I'll finally be back to a healthier me in the next few months.

Thanks for all your support, I couldn't have done it without all of you answering my unending questions and being there to read my rants.

That's sooooooo great Patty! :smile: CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: You are doing an awesome job, keep it up, and you WILL lose the rest of the weight that you want to! :wink: :smile:
  • kimberjones
    Options
    That's such an amazing story! Congratulations!! Makes me look forward (if there is such a thing!) to my workout this evening. My story isn't as fabulous but I started 7/25 and as of today I've lost 14 pounds and about 7 inches!!! Everybody has a different story but it's so exciting when we can share them and cheer each other on!

You GO!! and thanks for sharing!
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! And don't you just love the 'free' shopping trips in the back of your closet!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!