Weird Question

KeKy4
KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
Did those who have lost weight notice if their nose got smaller? I know your nose grows throughout your life but I feel like my nose is fatter than it used to be. Wondering if it will shrink down! :) Thanks in advance!

Replies

• mamaclose
    mamaclose Posts: 179 Member
    LOL, I wish my nose would shrink! No, I noticed no nose weight loss. LOL.
  • emanna11
    emanna11 Posts: 57
    I do not think that is a weird question at all. I have recently noticed that my nose looks different. Maybe smaller, or maybe just different because my cheeks are not as chubby. IDK, but I wouldn"t rule out the possiblility of loosing weight in your nose :)
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    I have never seen or heard of this before, but immediately the first thing that came to my mind was your face is probably not as chubby as it was before and this might make your nose seem a bit larger.
  • vvvtrishiavvv
    vvvtrishiavvv Posts: 12 Member
    ^^ This. Have you done any facial comparison before-during/after?? It's difficult to see the facial loss since you probably look at yourself everyday :)
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    your face will thin with weightloss, and maybe that will make your nose look smaller?
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Did those who have lost weight notice if their nose got smaller? I know your nose grows throughout your life but I feel like my nose is fatter than it used to be. Wondering if it will shrink down! :) Thanks in advance!

Though it might feel a silly question, I'm betting since you feel it's fatter it's more that you're thinner. :/ I don't know that there's a way to change that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!