Ladies with PINK hair!

Options
2»

Replies

• rcwible83
    rcwible83 Posts: 42
    Options
    Can you please post a pic of your hair and tell me what you use? I too have pink hair but people always think it's red so I'm wondering what other brands/shades look like!

I currently use manic panic in hot hot pink

Thanks sexy b*tches!

547332_3339348682138_1881235748_n.jpg

:love: Awesome!! LOVE IT! I put the bubble gum pink (also manic panic) in my hair but it didnt even show...lame...:grumble:
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Pravana is a good line, they have magenta & cotton candy pink. It lasts longer aswell.

I'm a hairstylist. :smile:
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I wanted to dye my hair a dark red and had a major blonde moment(:laugh:) by bleaching my hair before putting the dye in. Came out massively pink. It's in my pictures if anyone wants to look. I'm at work and can't link it. Everyone at work loved it but it took me forever to get used to it. By the time I did it had faded to orange/red/pink/white in places and I just redyed it a couple of days ago. I don't remember the name brand but it was a cheap box of hair dye from wal-mart. Haha.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    this thread is too awesome to die BUMP
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    SPNLuver, your hair is gorgeous.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my bangs dyed pink next time I go in, probably mid/late July. Love all the posts :-)
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Love the pink hair! I can't swing it but that doesn't mean I don't love it!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I have wanted to go all dark pink forever but am worried it will ruin my blonde hair :( does it fade out or grow out? Any natural blondes with experience?
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i dunno about natural blonde but it didn't ruin my bleached blonde. UNTIL i did the pink and then bleached over it. now i have pink burned into my hair, it's been 9 months and it's still there :tongue:
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    I don't always like pink hair, but when I do, it's hers:

IFH2.jpg

(Ariel of Icon for Hire)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I've had pink, red, purple and turquoise streaks from time to time. I used Beyond the Zone Color Jamz. Raspberry Kamikaze is my favorite.

From a few years ago:

Untitled-1-5.jpg