Before & After (pics) In same outfit

Options

Replies

• FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the compliments,really means a lot..and i have been wearing less makeup lately,so maybe thats why i look "different" i also have high cheekbones,which before was covered w/fat...

I feel healthy inside and out,I have way more energy and i love that my face is thinner now,youd be amazed what a good clean diet and some cardio will do to you,i actually like to call it the "free" plastic surgery..its amazing what working out will do for you..u get a free body transformation all do to the hard work you put in..its an amazing feeling,cause you yourself did that ,so don't take that from me & assume i've had plastic surgery,its really not fair..thanks..
  • Nadomer2
    Nadomer2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good job..Good luck
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You look great before and after! Great job!!!

Haters gonna hate! Let your haters be your motivators! :)
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    you are so cute!!1 you definately look great in both pics!!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Big difference in your waist. You look great!
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    look at that thigh gap.....amazing.

That is the part I was in awe of. Sigh.... Someday!
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Btw, I LOVE, LOVE your shirt!!! Too cute!!!
  • Weight_less
    Weight_less Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!:flowerforyou:
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss! You can tell how happy it makes you...and that is what matters! I love how people don't want to say that people need to lose weight but are quick to say that someone is too thin. Don't let anyone rain on your parade, you look fabulous! Keep it up!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! And where did you get that top! I must have one! I've been so into lace lately!
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    You look Great!!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! :) Adorable shirt btw
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely see a difference in your waist and legs. And super cute top, too! Don't let the haters bother you. You look fantastic!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    woot!
  • 29SW
    29SW Posts: 6
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! To all of you who like my top,i actually got it at Ross,i went back there a couple weeks ago & they still had them! So hurry in & get one!! haha..they had nude and the pink one im wearing :heart:
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    congrat' ! you look awesome :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! To all of you who like my top,i actually got it at Ross,i went back there a couple weeks ago & they still had them! So hurry in & get one!! haha..they had nude and the pink one im wearing :heart:

LOVE Ross!!! I got my dress there in my picture :D
  • LENAhall
    LENAhall Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss! You can tell how happy it makes you...and that is what matters! I love how people don't want to say that people need to lose weight but are quick to say that someone is too thin. Don't let anyone rain on your parade, you look fabulous! Keep it up!

this is exactly what i was thinking!! no one would EVER say, "um, yeah you are a fat, unhealthy slob" to an overweight person (on this site, anyway). however, the opposite is true. i read a post from a girl who has celiac disease and dropped weight like crazy and was treated as a pariah.... just goes to show that people are a*holes!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! i can definitely see a difference. btw i LOVE your top!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!