Butt Bible Workout

Options

Replies

• Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Couldn't edit post so here's short cut to edit =- use quote!
    My Butt Bible Workout Check in

I will post each workout I complete in this area.

anyone else doing the program please make your own separate post so you can have a listing of each one of your completed workouts. A BIG plus is each workout check in keeps us accountable to following the commandant; "Thou shalt do The Butt Bible consistency and regularly."

June 25, 2012 -Start
    Butt Bible Lower lvl 1: COMPLETE!
    June 26, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper lvl 1: COMPLETE

Cardio Break - Walking 20 mins

June 28, 2012
    June 29, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper Lvl 1: COMPLETE!

June 30, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK: walking 2 hours

July1, 2012
    REST

June 25, 2012 My thoughts on Butt Bible:
    My first workout I was definitely feeling the burn during and after. I will say I was sore, but not so much. OMB this will work I can feel it.

June 26, 2012
    Today doing the workout again I am really feeling the burn more during and after completion.

June 28, 2012
    Today still burning before, during, and after session.

June 29, 2012 Today's thought:
    I SURVIVED FIRST WEEK!!! I am quite proud of myself.:smooched: :drinker:
    This is the toughest workout I've ever done. I'm sticking with it all the way to the end! I am fully convinced this IS working.

WEEK 2 Level1:
    July 2, 2012
    Butt Bible Lower Level 1: COMPLETE!
    July 3, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper Level 1: COMPLETE!

July 4, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK:

July 5, 2012
    July 6, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper Level 1:

July 7, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK

July 8, 2012
    REST :drinker: COMPLETION OF LEVEL 1::drinker:

July 2 Today's Thought:
    Wow! This is tough and my legs feel like jello. The burn is there too. I am def feeling this working ALLL over! Took a peek after I finished today's session and I swear I am actually seeing some lifting going on back there. There's also less "low butt hang" ya know what I mean that area under butt next to thigh. It is WORKING WOOO HOOO! :laugh:

Yeah this lady KNOWS what she's doin. If you want something that really WORKS listen to her and do what she's doing sooo.. Hurt so good, comeon Pauline and make it hurt so good. Cuz sometimes exercise doesn't feel like it should til ya make it hurt so goooood!:flowerforyou: During workout ya feel like this :grumble: after it's like this :laugh: and this :drinker:
    Ladies hang in there and keep going! We ARE doing this!!! :bigsmile:

"Looooove tha butt crack that nut!" This is my new mantra.:heart::glasses:

July 3, 2012 Today's Thought:
    Not so bad on my upper. Actually I feel more stretched out than sore. Now I do work out at my gym 3 times a week and I lift heavy so this might make a difference. I can definitely tell the old "bat wings" are tightening up and I am shaping my guns. They are a bit more defined. My pecs are getting more defined and lifted. With the Superman move I have actually gotten rid of the low back pain I have had for years!

July 5, 2012 Today's Thought:
    WHEW!! I am realllly feeling this one! Today I complete level 1 lower so yay for me!!!! I have jello legs so walking for now is OUT! As soon as I completed my session i collapsed on couch giggling from I dunno relief or gratefulness it was over. yeah it is tough, but the tough survive. OMB I SURVIVED!!!! :drinker:
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Couldn't edit post so here's short cut to edit =- use quote!
    My Butt Bible Workout Check in

I will post each workout I complete in this area.

anyone else doing the program please make your own separate post so you can have a listing of each one of your completed workouts. A BIG plus is each workout check in keeps us accountable to following the commandant; "Thou shalt do The Butt Bible consistency and regularly."

June 25, 2012 -Start
    June 26, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper lvl 1: COMPLETE

Cardio Break - Walking 20 mins

June 28, 2012
    June 29, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper Lvl 1: COMPLETE!

June 30, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK: walking 2 hours

July1, 2012
    REST

June 25, 2012 My thoughts on Butt Bible:
    My first workout I was definitely feeling the burn during and after. I will say I was sore, but not so much. OMB this will work I can feel it.

June 26, 2012
    Today doing the workout again I am really feeling the burn more during and after completion.

June 28, 2012
    Today still burning before, during, and after session.

June 29, 2012 Today's thought:
    I SURVIVED FIRST WEEK!!! I am quite proud of myself.:smooched: :drinker:
    This is the toughest workout I've ever done. I'm sticking with it all the way to the end! I am fully convinced this IS working.

WEEK 2 Level1:
    July 2, 2012
    July 3, 2012

July 4, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK:

July 5, 2012
    July 6, 2012

July 7, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK

July 8, 2012
    REST :drinker: COMPLETION OF LEVEL 1::drinker:

July 2 Today's Thought:
    Wow! This is tough and my legs feel like jello. The burn is there too. I am def feeling this working ALLL over! Took a peek after I finished today's session and I swear I am actually seeing some lifting going on back there. There's also less "low butt hang" ya know what I mean that area under butt next to thigh. It is WORKING WOOO HOOO! :laugh:

Yeah this lady KNOWS what she's doin. If you want something that really WORKS listen to her and do what she's doing sooo.. Hurt so good, comeon Pauline and make it hurt so good. Cuz sometimes exercise doesn't feel like it should til ya make it hurt so goooood!:flowerforyou: During workout ya feel like this :grumble: after it's like this :laugh: and this :drinker:
    Ladies hang in there and keep going! We ARE doing this!!! :bigsmile:

"Looooove tha butt crack that nut!" This is my new mantra.:heart::glasses:

July 3, 2012 Today's Thought:
    Not so bad on my upper. Actually I feel more stretched out than sore. Now I do work out at my gym 3 times a week and I lift heavy so this might make a difference. I can definitely tell the old "bat wings" are tightening up and I am shaping my guns. They are a bit more defined. My pecs are getting more defined and lifted. With the Superman move I have actually gotten rid of the low back pain I have had for years!

July 5, 2012 Today's Thought:
    WHEW!! I am realllly feeling this one! Today I complete level 1 lower so yay for me!!!! I have jello legs so walking for now is OUT! As soon as I completed my session i collapsed on couch giggling from I dunno relief or gratefulness it was over. yeah it is tough, but the tough survive. OMB I SURVIVED!!!! :drinker:

July 6, 2012 Today's Thought:
    I SURVIVED WOO HOOO!!!!!! Last day for level 1:drinker:
    I feel the more stretched out feeling, but no soreness. Back pain definitely GONE! I also have more energy.
    Took updated pics. I can definitely feel and see some more changing in several areas not just my butt. It IS working!

Just took these today- Ladies is there any difference?
    July 6, 2012
    Front
    July72012FrontBB.jpg

Back
    July72012BackBB.jpg

Side
    July72012SideBB.jpg

Butt
    July72012lvl1Wk2ResultBB.jpg
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Great job. You looked great before but I do see an improvement. Keep up the great work. You look fabulous!
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Great job. You looked great before but I do see an improvement. Keep up the great work. You look fabulous!

Thank you! Thank you!!

I thought there was an improvement in how my suit fit and things seem to be getting tighter. now I haven't worn this suit in 7 years!

I'm starting a new post section here for level 2. The first one is a bit too long now lol!
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    July 9, 2012 -Start Level 2
    Butt Bible Lower lvl 2: COMPLETE!
    July 10, 2012
    Upper:

July 11, 2012 CARDIO BREAK -

July, 12 2012
    Lower:
    July, 13 2012
    Upper

July, 14, 2012 CARDIO BREAK:
    July15, 2012
    REST

July, 9 2012 My thoughts on Butt Bible:
    Wow! This was quite tough. I thought I might pass out before halfway through!:frown:
    I had to drop the cardio part - it's too much for me. I can't do both. I can only do 1 day cardio at this point. I kept all the moves just eliminated the jumping in the lunges.
    My legs and butt are tight. I can definitely feel the burning even as I log this.
    My legs still feel like jello.
    I SURVIVED BUTT HELL!!
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    yes! I am seeing the result on you... tighter buns for sure! CONGRATS! I'm doing it too... i've been posting some of my progress here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/647584-anyone-up-for-a-challenge

Today is Day 23 for me! KEEP GOING GIRL!!!
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    July 9, 2012 -Start Level 2
    Butt Bible Lower lvl 2: COMPLETE!
    July 10, 2012
    Upper: COMPLETE!

July 11, 2012 CARDIO BREAK -

July, 12 2012
    Lower:
    July, 13 2012
    Upper

July, 14, 2012 CARDIO BREAK:
    July15, 2012
    REST

July, 9 2012 My thoughts on Butt Bible:
    Wow! This was quite tough. I thought I might pass out before halfway through!:frown:
    I had to drop the cardio part - it's too much for me. I can't do both. I can only do 1 day cardio at this point. I kept all the moves just eliminated the jumping in the lunges.
    My legs and butt are tight. I can definitely feel the burning even as I log this.
    My legs still feel like jello.
    I SURVIVED BUTT HELL!!

July 10, 2012:
    Well I definitely feel I got a through workout. Had to modify some of the ab stuff, but believe me my mod was NOT slacking felt it allll over! My back has that good burning I've been looking for. Quads are quite sore from yesterday, but am seeing more improvement in tush area.

Now if you are not lifting or haven't ever lifted weights some of this will be very challenging! Not saying can't do it, but saying it is tough not impossible. NO you will NOT look like that Lesner fella from lifting weights or doing this. Geeze that guy is steroid loaded not natural power builder. :noway: You WILL get lean and some muscles which look nice, but more importantly make you strong.:bigsmile: We all :heart: that!
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    do you just do this every other day??

No just follow the schedule. I really don't think anyone can do this every other day it is tough! Once I complete and do a few circuits I will try the every other day and get back to you with the results. Just starting out I'd say not a good idea.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    I am definitely going to give this workout sets a try :) ty for sharing! :flowerforyou:

You're welcome :)
    I really like the whole plan even tho it's tough. it gets results and you feel it working. that is a win/win for me.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Bump

Hi! Def give it a try!
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    yes! I am seeing the result on you... tighter buns for sure! CONGRATS! I'm doing it too... i've been posting some of my progress here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/647584-anyone-up-for-a-challenge

Today is Day 23 for me! KEEP GOING GIRL!!!

Yay!!! You're doing it!!!!!

Thanks I thought i saw a bit now I know i didn't imagine it. :bigsmile:

I bumped your thread so I can go back and reply. I'll add a few pics too.
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bump

Just started yesterday!
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good workout. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for posting!
  • bluespace7
    Options
    Never mind. I found the image file to download!!

Just want to say thank you to all who have posted the URLs and files to help the rest of us out. You are super cool!

I just got finished with PINK method which is awesome. I got my target weight and now I am just looking for fun workouts.

Thank you!
    Annie
  • jilltaylor86
    jilltaylor86 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE believer in the butt bible. I haven't been following the program but I have been doing it off/on for about three months, about a 2-3 weeks of lower level one then the rest has been lower level 2. I'm about to start lower level 3 to see how far I can get. I haven't lost any weight but there is a major difference in my butt/hips/thighs. I have pics but they aren't exactly the most appropriate, lol. I can't believe how well this program works....I love it. It's not easy though!
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Today is my last day of level 1. I start level 2 on Sunday. My arms are a lot more muscular now. I have also rested on "rest or cardio" days due to the triple digit heat.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Bump

Just started yesterday!

Yay you can do this!
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Sounds like a good workout. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for posting!

It is and it works!
    You're so welcome
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Never mind. I found the image file to download!!

Just want to say thank you to all who have posted the URLs and files to help the rest of us out. You are super cool!

I just got finished with PINK method which is awesome. I got my target weight and now I am just looking for fun workouts.

Thank you!
    Annie

You're welcome no problem. Yep that's what we do - help out and support each other.
    Not heard of it grats on your goal!!!

Well this one is a love/hate workout. While you're working you hate her, but once you're done you will love her lol!

You're sooo welcome.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting this- will be giving this a try:)