smelling things

Options
lelstar
lelstar Posts: 374 Member
Does anyone else who is not pregnant (every time I mention this on fb someone pipes up to tell me I'm pregnant!) Smell things that aren't there? Eg this morning I keep smelling horseraddish! I also get other 'pregnancy' symptoms but that's the weirdest.

Replies

• teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Yes, but for me it is only when I am hungry. I have to eat something to make it go away, but it has been like this with me for years. But for you if you are having pregnancy symptoms getting a test done might be a good idea just incase. If you're trying to hear a bunch of people give you reasons from their personal experience why you may not be pregnant won't really help if you actually are pregnant. Getting a test done would probably be a good idea.
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Lol this has been going on for at least 6 years, that's a long time to be pregnant! I'm just curious if I'm a special kind of weird or if other people get it too. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with being hungry.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    You're probably not going to find a lot of people who have the same issue, there are probably more out there than you're going to run into or hear from. If this has been happening for that long then its not a pregnancy symptom for you its just a part of your life.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    my daughter smells things when she is hungry, she has for years and she is only 11. At first I thought she was really odd, but it is normal for some people.