Hi Everybody!

Options
Hi everyone. I am from Ohio. I am 27 years old. Overweight as you can tell by my ticker below. All my life I have never been skinny. I've always been overweight. I don't even know what its like to fit into skinny clothes. I also have polycystic ovary disease as well which makes it a pain to lose weight.

I'm looking forward to this group as I really need the motivation to keep doing this until it becomes a habit. I will usually try something and then I end up doing the oh I'm busy, oh I'm sore, oh I'm tired, tomorrow, in a couple days..etc etc. When I had someone with me to work out I would do it, but my work out partner kinda pushed me to the way side so I stopped. So I need my "work out partner" again even if it is someone just going did you do your work out today?

Replies

• viktoriasecret
    Options
    I as well have always been overweight. It's not easy when it's been a part of your life forever - but think of how good you will feel once you accomplish it. I try to drink a bottle of water before I have my meals, it helps fill me up. Also, eating an apple before dinner helps keep me full.

How did you get your ticker to weight lost? I want to switch mine from pounds to go, to pounds lost.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Viktoriasecre it asks you when you set it up if you want it to be weight lost or weight to go. Go edit it and see if it will let you.
  • stacieduncan
    Options
    Welcome! I love it - it is the easiest way to lose weight. I thought I could do it with just exercise this time, but realize I have to track what I eat, and it is very important part of it...so I am back again. You can do it - we all need to keep each other motivated!!!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm with ya in that I've never been skinny but I'm looking forward to knowing what it's like :) Just never let yourself make excuses. You're your own worst enemy or your best friend in that regard :) Make working out as much something you need to do in the day as brushing your teeth. It's when you look at it as optional that you might run into trouble.
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place! Welcome.
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    welcome
  • LJSlocum
    LJSlocum Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    I am new as well. We have about the same amount of weight to lose. I started on Saturday and have lost 5 pounds so far. I want to lose 40 more pounds by October 13th.
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    welcome ! u can do it ! add me if youd like
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me