New to 30 Day Shred

Options
Hi All. I was given the 30DS DVD a year and a half ago and just yesterday I took the plastic off. While looking for reviews on this DVD I stumbled across this site. All the postings of your success has gotten me exited to start however I have a couple of questions. I'm not going to be home for 30 consecutive days until mid August should I wait until then to start or just do it on and off in between my vacations? Secondly, I need to slim down my flabby arms, not so lovely love handles and finally my inner thighs that seem to be spreading to the outer areas...will this video target those areas?

Once I start I'll be on here looking for support every day...i tend to quit when things get tough or painful.

Replies

• Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with the DVD although I know that some of the personal trainers on this site have referenced it. When you say "wait until then to start or just do it", I don't know which your referring to. For me, MFP has been helpful two-fold. I needed to get my eating under control as well as be accountable for exercising to build muscles, gain strength and burn fat. So by joining MFP, we can "friend" you to provide support but in the end, it's up to you to determine how committed you are to this. Watching caloric intake is hard during vacation but it's also helpful to avoid bringing home extra pounds as "souvenirs". My advice is join the site, start tracking your food, and exercise (and log) what you can while you are on vacation and do the DVD when possible and then commit to it when you return home. Walking/sightseeing is a great exercise opportunity while on vacation - that also frees up some exercise calories so you can indulge. Good luck!
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    I would start now. I did not do 30 consecutive days(took me 45 or 50), but the results were awesome. It definitely helped my love handles, arms, and legs. It's awesome! Just don't give up, If you miss a couple days or even a week, get right back on the wagon when you can!