What Celebrity does the person above you most resemble?

Replies

• tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Jason Segal-Ryan from Good Morning America
  • @tbrue you kinda remind me of Amy Poehler
  • Mydnyte_Ryder
    Mydnyte_Ryder Posts: 248 Member
    Assuming you are on the left, Kathy Griffin (just a smidge).
  • I hope you mean a recent Kathy lol and this is a pic of me and my mom :wink:
  • brittneyspugs
    brittneyspugs Posts: 4 Member
    @ Mydnyte_Ryder Kinda a Chris Cagle look =)
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    like my friend Kia... but she isn't famous yet...

Ammm let me think, like Adele if she ever decided to get in better shape.
  • RodSuarez
    Erik Palladino if he were more asian.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Ricky Martin lol
  • RodSuarez
    Ricky Martin lol
    That's racist you know?

Rosario Dawson
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Well I couldn't decide between him or ricky iglesias lmao... It is not racist lol. It was my innate reaction. Lol
  • RodSuarez
    Well I couldn't decide between him or ricky iglesias lmao... It is not racist lol. It was my innate reaction. Lol
    ok saying Martin is least racist than Iglecias as people tend to say "Oh your voice reminds me of Enrique Iglecias" and I am like "No we don't sound alike you are just being racist"
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    First thing that came to mind was Gerard Pique, can't really think of anybody else though.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    I think you look quite a bit like michelle branch
  • SweetCheekszx0
    ok saying Martin is least racist than Iglecias as people tend to say "Oh your voice reminds me of Enrique Iglecias" and I am like "No we don't sound alike you are just being racist"

I seriously hope your being sarcastic.... Being racist is believing another race is superior to another... Wtf? I'm so sorry you resemble Ricky or Iglesias wtf lol if it makes you feel better now I feel like you resemble Jason Biggs
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Dark angel girl " the series frm the 90's ", i just forgot the name totally blanked out
  • RodSuarez

I seriously hope your being sarcastic.... Being racist is believing another race is superior to another... Wtf? I'm so sorry you resemble Ricky or Iglesias wtf lol if it makes you feel better now I feel like you resemble Jason Biggs

I was kidding... though saying spanish singers sing alike is racist.

Now I'll go *kitten* a Pie, I mean I'll stop complaining hahahaha

@Maqs the cat from Stuart Little
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    I think I got skipped :( since I'm assuming Jessica Alba is not about me ;)
  • stefeb- the girl that stars in the hunger games.... forgot her name.... when she has blonde hair
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    John Cho
  • slimmer Matt LeBlanc mixed with a little Matthew Perry?