I want to be a frumpy mom... doesn't quite sound as good...

Options
I got in trouble.

I just wanted to add that, all joking aside, we all have reasons for being on this journey. None of us have the exact same weight loss or body sculpting goals, but we do all have the same goal of improving ourselves.

In addition to my sometimes unwanted sarcasm and bad sense of humor, I'm bringing motivation and determination to the table. No one can understand what another person went through to get to where they were before they started MFP, nor can they understand what challenges they face while trying to reach their goals.

I use sarcasm and joking to balance out the fact that I am in constant and very real pain from Fibro and RA. The asthma tends to hinder things too. So, that's a little more of my story. What's yours?

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome, although I don't use sarcasm I can certainly relate to challenges. I have just restarted this and am glad to finally feel like I can do this again.

I am gluten free and dairy free because of food allergies and they were scaring my family with my breathing.

I hope that you will see the success you are looking for.
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    :tongue: Lol next time say I wanna be one hot mama *sings the trace adkins song*
  • reannalynne
    reannalynne Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was just diagnosed with Fibro, so I am just starting that "journey." I am trying to get into shape before I am in so much pain I can't do so. Eating better has helped a lot and I have a personal trainer that I just started with that has worked with numerous fibro people. He is going to set me up with one of his other clients for advice on how to "power through the pain"
  • naturalbrowndiva
    naturalbrowndiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hello, Add me please.
  • dudleyclan
    dudleyclan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like. Say you want to be a sexy mama.
  • carloc
    carloc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Don't be a frumpy mom, be a great one, have fun with it.....
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I like you. I'm only cynical and sarcastic when I'm trying to avoid slipping into depression. The Wellbutrin helps most of the time, but I know I have to keep my mind in check on my own sometimes too. Most of the time I'm a ray of sunshine, though. :bigsmile:

Add me if you want! :) I think it's awesome you are overcoming your own hurdles to get healthy! :heart:
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    We cannot discuss your want to be a Mother I'd Like to Fork though Spork just sounds better. MILS it is.