Do you like your life

Options
2»

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    There are some things that could be better, and I would like a sandwich, but I can't really complain too much. Could be worse. :)
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm unemployed and on the verge of homeless, but I LOVE MY LIFE.

srsly. :)

Wow - lots to deal with on your end. I trust you are out beating the path daily to be gainfully employed. I can't imagine what the stress must be like to be job searching - may the force (or luck) be with you.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm getting there.... finally have a job that supports my daughter and myself (and one I really like, doing what I love), back on track losing this weight, and after 2 1/2 years can say I'm able to move on with my life after ending my marriage with no regrets.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm unemployed and on the verge of homeless, but I LOVE MY LIFE.

srsly. :)

that was me for most of last year.... I have no idea how I made it through.
  • JConstine
    JConstine Posts: 69
    Options
    I do but I have a mental illness that keeps me from enjoying it.
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I love my life, especially now that I'm on the weight loss journey. I have a wonderful husband who adores me and married me at 250lbs. I have two great children boy and girl, my son is autistic but everyday is so fun and interesting with him, it's nothing like you would imagine. I have a job(overworked-underpaid) but I get to help people all day, that is fullfilling to me. I go to church and have a relationship with Christ. I can go on forever, Even when I'm down, I think of the time I was 8months pregnant with my daughter and came down with viral meningitis and almost died. I'm still here, I'm not homeless and all of my family are close by and doing well. Yippy.
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Generally yes but my job gets in the way occasionaly, but I am lucky to have one.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm finally getting to a point where I do :) last year at this time I was an unemployed border line alcoholic, I couldn't pay my bills and counted down the hours until my next drink because I was miserable :( I am glad to say that I am no longer a drinker, I am employed at a job that I love, and I work on getting heatlhy everyday :) to be honest losing weight has also been a big part of it....and I quit smoking :) it was so hard to overcome my drinking And self abusive behavior, they were some dark times :( lonely dark times....but now everything is looking up :)