Looking for awesome, weird/crazy but serious friends

Options
Are you a weird, unique, UN-awesomly challenged member of MFP who logs in each day and completes their diary?

YES - Tell me why and I will friend request you!
NO - Why not?

No, seriously though I want friends to hold accountable and visa versa, lets get this **** done.

\m/ We've got this! \m/

Replies

• palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty weird I guess lol. Ive logged everything ive eaten for 150 days and I'm not gonna quit!
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    I'm pretty weird I guess lol. Ive logged everything ive eaten for 150 days and I'm not gonna quit!

Thats awesome! I effed up when I went camping!

But other than spraining my ankle on a tequila fueled jog to the reservoir, it was all good. ;0)
  • Breannestone83
    Breannestone83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    23741373.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kymivivid
    kymivivid Posts: 17
    Options

Thats awesome! I effed up when I went camping!

But other than spraining my ankle on a tequila fueled jog to the reservoir, it was all good. ;0)

this is something i could see myself doing
  • phatycake
    Options
    Yeah, thats awesome! ;o)
  • deborahjr
    deborahjr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can hardly be called normal... and I've been logging every day since i started almost 2 months ago.... good, bad and indifferent. Still got like 28lbs left to go so don't see myself stopping anytime soon ;)
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    You should friend yobhcir. He's really funny and posts hilarious statuses (though the mods told him he had to knock it off on the forums).
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I've logged pretty much everything everyday for the past 2 months, sometimes with eclectic food entries - my diary's always open and will never say no to new friends :smile:
  • pfradd
    pfradd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm just weird because I'm a man I live here and not going anywhere for sometime!
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Uh....defininitely a weird one over here! Off-beat, sometimes dorky sense of humor...the kind of person that one group of people would be standing there scratching their heads and staring at me, and another group would be rolling on the floor. I don't make jokes or tell jokes--when I do that then no one gets them. I just AM one big joke! :tongue:

People laugh more at my behaviour, thoughts, anecdotes and opinions rather than stories I tell. When I'm me, I'm naturally funny. When I try to force it....let's just say I don't try to force it :wink:

Oh yeah, and I log everyday and have an open diary. I did just start on this site a week ago, but that does not make me any less committed or serious than people that have been on here and logging for months :smile: I'd love an add!
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I don't find myself to be weird, but I know everyone around me does. I eat Paleo, so I am totally into eating clean. I am brutally honest when I need to be, but very supportive of people making choices for themselves. I have tons of advice to give in just about all areas of health and fitness and a history of health and fitness to back me up. I have recently dropped 41lbs, most of which in the past 3 months.
  • phatycake
    Options
    Love...love...absolutely LOVE the posts here! Thanks!! I added ya all ♥
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I recently joined...well actually yesterday, but I find myself coming on here quite often to plan my meals and see if I can find anything that isn't in the food database. So far I have not been able to find one single thing....kinda bums me, but is pretty awesome at the same time. :bigsmile:

Outside of MFP, I think most of my friends and people I associate with would say I'm weird and/or crazy. I'm really random at times and love to throw people curveballs just to see what they'll say/do. I usually go against the grain so that makes me weird to some people.
  • lilred_gld
    lilred_gld Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hmmm i guess so! strange and unusual... I agree with so many of you! I know i'm the odd person. but strangely i have the guts to do stuff that others are too weak to do or say! add me to if you dare :P lilred_gld
  • Saiklor
    Saiklor Posts: 183
    Options
    I think I'm pretty interesting sometimes, and I like to ask a lot of questions! I do try to log in a lot (although not everyday because I go to the cottage on weekends a lot).

Two random things that make me neat-o
    1. parts of my liver currently reside in FOUR places (in me, in the guy who recieved part of my liver, in the trial study that took part of my liver during the donation surgery, and in the medical waste from the parts they trimmed during the surgery)
    2. I've been to every continent except Antarctica
  • hadlocka14
    hadlocka14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    sometimes i log what ive eaten
    sometimes im too lazy to do it
    sometimes i do it just so i can see how many calories i burned while i was working out

usually i do it because siri tells me to do it everyday at 8am
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been logging in everything every day.
    I am more on the strange side.
    I'm quite boring.

Carry on.