Heart Rate monitor brand?

Options
I am getting ready to purchase a new heart rate monitor and I was wondering what brand is best.

Replies

• chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 and I LOVE IT! Before I had a Timex, and it was no where near as good as the Polar
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4
  • louised88
    louised88 Posts: 159
    Options
    Has anyone got the FT2? I was trying to decide between the FT4 and the FT2 literally 5 minutes ago, and I went for the 2. I've never had a HRM before and I mostly want it for the gym. Would it be worth cancelling and ordering the FT4?

*Edited for typo.
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Has anyone got the FT2? I was trying to decide between the FT4 and the FT2 literally 5 minutes ago, and I went for the 2. I've never had a HRM before and I mostly want it for the gym. Would it be worth cancelling and ordering the FT4?

*Edited for typo.

I dont think the FT2 shows how many calories you burned vs the ft4 does thats what a side by side comparison shows on their site anyways.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Polar FT4. It's great and not too expensive! :happy:
  • louised88
    louised88 Posts: 159
    Options

*Edited for typo.

I dont think the FT2 shows how many calories you burned vs the ft4 does thats what a side by side comparison shows on their site anyways.

Ack, how did I miss that?! Thank you!
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I run so I want one designed for that. I was thinking between a polar or garmin forerunner.