Replies

• dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • kknana
    kknana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! I enjoyed reading because I have PCOS too. Great info.
  • bakerh518
    bakerh518 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! You look great! Im sure you will reach your goal!!! WooooHoooo!!
  • cabosse
    cabosse Posts: 6
    Options
    good for you!!
  • emanna11
    emanna11 Posts: 57
    Options
    Amazing results! You look great!
  • MalloryCurrent
    MalloryCurrent Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You Look awesome!! Congrats and keep up the hard work girly!! =) Your doing great!!
  • kah0201
    kah0201 Posts: 11
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You look awesome, keep up the good work!!
  • nilla128
    nilla128 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    We are proud of you! Keep your eye on the prize and keep going- you can do it :)
  • Yoshimi1977
    Yoshimi1977 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! You are on your way to fulfilling your dream!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job. Keep up the good work.
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress. Well done !!!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yay! You look great! :)
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Look how far you've COME! You're doing fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • mamatafari
    mamatafari Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! And what's most important is that you've been learning about healthy eating! That is what is so important. If you're interested in learning about a vegan diet, write me. I know so many health issues that have been resolved by going vegan or raw. Good luck!! Keep on the healthy track!!
  • lolytaz
    lolytaz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • Christy1125
    Options
    I also have PCOS and know how hard it is to lose weight. You are an inspiration. Keep up the good work and hope you get to have a little one soon.
    :happy:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for your encouraging words! I am so proud to be a motivator to some of you. For the girls with PCOS; I know your journey is a difficult one. In the "real world", many people have no idea what PCOS is, and it can be a lonely disorder. As I've come forward with my diagnosis, I've found a few women that had no idea what they were facing when they received the diagnosis. I made this video for my facebook friends, to explain the implications of PCOS. The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwqDn3vLZIc if you are interested in learning more about it, and I encourage you to share it with your friends as well. (I made the video at about 20 pounds heavier than I am now).

Anyways, thank you all for your support! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!