new here :)

Options
Hi my name iis julie im 24 and after getting married and having 3 kids im heaviest ive ever been. im 5ft 6 and 11st 3 when started. ive been on here about 2 days and since started strict dier 6 days ago i flicker between 11st and 11.1.. i dont go gym as daughter young but have fitness dvds/ wii games but need some major motivation and advice. so please feel free to add me :) xx

Replies

• nutie3112
    nutie3112 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Julie, I'm new here too. I'm married with 2 children. Youngest is 2. I'm 5ft 8 and am 12 st 1 lb - like you this is the biggest i've ever been. I've also tried loads of diets and so far I think I can really do this one. I just think about the day ahead and if I want something naughty I have to sacrafice it with something else.... Its not really difficult. I've a family wedding on the 4th of August and I really want to be 6 - 7 lbs lighter. My goal weight is 10st 7lbs (ish) so I've a bit to go!!!!! It's doable I think. I'd love to have someone to motivate me so if you've any words of wisdom please pass them on..