My before and after... *WARNING*

Options

Replies

• hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing!!! You can see such big differences everywhere, your face, your stomach, your arms. Be proud. Thirty pounds is a fabulous accomplishment! I cannot wait to post my 30 lb difference!!! You are well on your way to success. Keep up the awesome work!!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    you work is paying off - I can see a big difference!
  • Mel_t_away
    Mel_t_away Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You shouldn't say "its not much"!!!! You're doing fantastic :)

Very well done so far, be proud and keep on going. Wish it would come off my tummy first, I'm beginning to look like a lollipop!

Mel :)
  • K8R2MY2
    K8R2MY2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh My Goodness. You look amazing. How long have you been doing it. Also how the heck did you do it. I am defintiely going to need you to be my motivational partner. If you don't mind. I cant seem to lose 2lbs. Wow! Keep up the good work.
  • sistasledge101
    Options
    your progress is amazing! so inspirational!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Awesome progress!!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job and looking great!!!
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • uMahNayim
    uMahNayim Posts: 1
    Options
    Doing Great!!!!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Well done, you are an inspiration xx

^^^ This ^^^
  • nenabug
    nenabug Posts: 156
    Options
    You've done AWESOME!! You really worked for it and deserve all the praise in the world. Keep it up!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Never, ever be ashamed of your progress. You never know who you'll inspire. You've mad great progress and look so much younger and awesomer...Just made that one up just for you.
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are doing an incredible job. Definilty be proud of where you are today and remember how you feel as you move forward.
  • artslady96
    artslady96 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is awesome progress both on the scale and with the inches. Your weight loss is readily apparent. Keep up the great work!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Great job losing!! Congrats.
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    VERY inspiring! Thank you for posting!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Your doing great keep it up!!!
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Startingweight.jpg100_3646.jpgstartingweight3.jpg100_3645.jpgstartingweight2.jpg100_3644.jpg

I know its not much but I went from 280 to currently 228 Its a work in progress I take it as i go! =)

There is a huge difference girl!! Great job keep up the hard work!! That is totally motivating!!! Nice job!!!!
  • jsjlandy
    jsjlandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    32 lbs is a big deal! Congratulations! It's no easy feat, definitely worth celebrating:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!