weight gain

Options
I've gained 1 1/2 pounds what is wrong. I maybe need to work out more, I think I got comfortable with the sudden drop...please help!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    when do you weigh yourself?

I gain anywhere from 6-10lbs every weekend...and by Wed its pretty much all gone.

You should weigh yourself at the same time, same place....in the morning after the bathroom

If you have a lot of sodium the night or two before that may hold some water weight in.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I've gained 1 1/2 pounds what is wrong. I maybe need to work out more, I think I got comfortable with the sudden drop...please help!!!!!!!!!

Just keep plugging away, and try not to worry! If you're working with your numbers through better food choices, moderation, getting exercise, and drinking lots and lots of water, the weight WILL eventually come off! :smile: (Slow and steady wins the race! It didn't come on over night, so it'll take some time to come off.) :wink: :smile:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Muscle weighs more than fat so your probably just picking up more muscle than you previously had. 1 1/2 pounds is nothing to fret over! You'll be fine, just stay at it!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options

Just keep plugging away, and try not to worry! If you're working with your numbers through better food choices, moderation, getting exercise, and drinking lots and lots of water, the weight WILL eventually come off! :smile: (Slow and steady wins the race! It didn't come on over night, so it'll take some time to come off.) :wink: :smile:

I TOTALLY AGREE:flowerforyou: