whats your treat at goal?

Options
1969ned
1969ned Posts: 219
When you finally get to your goal weight or to the shape you are happy with, what will you treat yourself to?
Me? A super posh night in a hotel i think. :tongue:

Replies

• Cheeessseee
    Options
    Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino.... VENTI!

lol that is just the immediate need.... we have some great food places here in Chicago I want to try, including one called Kuma's Corner, supposed to be some of the best burgers and they are not exactly a one serving kind of burger....
  • 2moonNback
    2moonNback Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I want a gun and lacy garter tattoo on my thigh :blushing:
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    maybe a tattoo on my side??
  • rosiewantsaburger
    Options
    Hmmm, think I'll make myself a super hot dress!! And get some hot heels!! And dance the night away!!;))
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'll never be at my goal or happy...there is always room for improvement.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i see this question with some regularity, and i don't have one. i haven't planned on giving myself anything once i reach my goal.
  • zela
    zela Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've done this many times before, I'll make a new goal and not even look back once.

The battle for perfection is a never ending one. I think many overweight people strive to lose weight to look good in others eyes. But the most satisfying feeling of working on your body is when you do it for yourself and when you keep challenging yourself.
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Even more girls when I go away to Thailand in November. Tehehe ;)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    First target goal was Shepherd's Pie. Now that I have hit my "final" weight goal, my treat is to buy all new clothes IF I maintain through the end of August.
  • Emrussell1979
    Options
    Mine is defo a haircut! havent had it done fro about 2 years and determined not to until i reach my goal, may even get my nails done too as never had them done lol
  • CameoDouglas
    CameoDouglas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe and a bellybutton piercing.
  • fdny9943
    fdny9943 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Harley Davidson Heritage Softtail Classic!
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    A good dinner and a stage show!
  • 1969ned
    Options

Blimey - thats a bit depressing :ohwell:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Mini Cooper S
    IMG_0246-1.jpg
  • 1969ned
    Options
    nice!!
  • fabulouslysweet
    fabulouslysweet Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My treat for a goal is a manicure and pedicure for the non food treats but my all time favorite is carmel cone ice cream from haggendaz( I probably spelled that wrong lol)
  • fabulouslysweet
    fabulouslysweet Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My treat for finally reaching goal will be to have a personal spoil me day where I will go to the hair salon first then jean shopping...That will be my all time favorite, then I will end the day with an facial, manicure and pedicure wooooooo I'm excited already...I think Im gonna make a posting with pretty colors and pictures and paste it on my mirror for motivation
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options

Ditto. Here I am about 1.5 pounds away from my "goal weight" and I am far from happy with the way my body looks. Will I ever be happy? Kind of a scary thought.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 pounds more to lose, so.....

After I lose the next 20 pounds, I am going to get a super-cute new haircut!

After I lose the last 20, I will get a new tattoo :)