First Year complete of the rest of my life....

Options
chrissyh
chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
Check out my blog - I've done it - one year today!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/chrissyh/view/year-one-of-the-rest-of-my-life-11053

If I can do it - ANYONE can!

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    You made me cry again Chrissy. Quit that.

You rock honey,,, :laugh:
  • Jolene2012
    Options
    WOW!! Congratulations, you look amazing! :smile:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL :flowerforyou: YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION:flowerforyou:
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    That's so awesome! what an inspiration you are!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your transparency, for letting us see just a little into your life, so that we can celebrate with you!!! I know it wasn't easy but you did it!!!! Thank you for that kind of honest inspiration!

and GRATZ to you!!!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! So here's to year two.....:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    :blushing: Bumpin to share - had some great PMs where I was told I am encouraging and inspiring others - hopefully I can do it a bit more....those emails encourage and inspire me to keep at it!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I second that bump. You have been an inspiration to me, a shoulder to cry on and an ear to vent to, but most of all you have been my friend trough the tought times I have had lately. :heart:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I second that bump. You have been an inspiration to me, a shoulder to cry on and an ear to vent to, but most of all you have been my friend trough the tought times I have had lately. :heart:

awww kath :blushing: - it's my pleasure to be there for you...:heart:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    chrissy! read your blog. you are AMAZING! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!
  • annaliza
    Options
    Wow, you did such a good job!!!!

What an inspiration!!!

Good for you Chrissy!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What an inspiration you are!!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    :heart: Thank you for your inspiration! Your blog sure made my salad taste better:wink: Seriously I loved reading your blog, thank you so much for sharing yourself & your story with us.:heart:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Check out my blog - I've done it - one year today!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/chrissyh/view/year-one-of-the-rest-of-my-life-11053

If I can do it - ANYONE can!
    CONGRATS CHRISSY.... WHAT AN AMAZING STORY ..... GREAT JOB:wink:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Chrissyh. I read your story and so glad see your spirit of triumph.
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing your journey with us. You are truly inspiring! :heart:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Chrissy - You have been one of my main inspirations and cheerleaders for months now. Thank you for being there for me, and thanks for helping me to believe that all things really are possible! YOU GO GIRL! I am blessed to call you friend.
  • Luke93
    Options
    This is the first post I have ever written, but reading your story made me cry. I just had to tell you what a true inspiration you are. Sharing your story and journey is amazing. You have changed your life, and more than likely you are changing the life of someone reading your story today. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!