HeEEyeyyeyeyyYYY!! [new user]

Options
My lady and I are beginning a new phase in our lives. We are both overweight. I am obese. I have other health issues, related to weight gain, over the last ten years. We have been sedentary. All of that is about to change. I have quit smoking and drinking alcohol. I have sworn off red meat, processed foods and bad sugars. I am taking a proactive path, to lower the chances of bad cholesterol, to lower blood pressure and to relax and lower anxiety. She is also making better, smarter choices, regarding issues with her own body and mind. We have committed to making healthier choices, for a healthier body and mind. We hope it will strengthen our relationship, in the process. It has been a challenge, so far - but one that we are happy to be facing. This app seems like a decent tool, for recording and measuring progress, for some of the changes that we are making.

Glad to be here. Thanks, to MyFitnessPal, LLC, for the app and for taking the time to develop such a great and useful tool, for those that are ready to make the changes, for a healthier existence.

Replies