If you were granted just one wish

Options
SilviCor
SilviCor Posts: 110 Member
Just out of curisity, for those who have struggled with weight their whole lives, if you were granted one wish, and had to choose between:

1) $50 million

OR

2) the ability to stay at your ideal weight for the rest of your life and eat anything you want, however much you want

Which would you choose?

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'd take the $50 million.

While it would be easy to choose the second option you're not guaranteed a healthy life even if you're able to stay at your ideal weight. I know that it's a struggle to stay in shape but I like exercising and the foods that I eat are what I want I want.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    $50M. How is that even a fair comparison?

Almost everyone has the ability to work for the body that they want and work to compensate for the food and drink that he or she loves. But for most, no matter how hard he or she works, will never sniff $50M.
    -wtk
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Can I waive both and just ask for a coke? I can do my own work for the weight loss and as Biggie said, Mo' money, Mo' problems.
  • SilviCor
    SilviCor Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Since I have to struggled every day with weight and with what I put in my mouth, how much energy I put into thinking about what I eat, I think of how much more fulfilling life would be if I didn't have this daily struggle. I could focus much more of my energy on life!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ummm....$50Million. With that kind of money I could have a chef make me all my healthy meals and a personal trainer to whip my butt into gear.