Trying this again.

Options
yelldan22
yelldan22 Posts: 35 Member
I know this works. I did it a couple years ago and was very successful. I had lost 70 lbs just by watching what I ate, and exercising often. Then I met my soon to be husband, and well I got comfortable and busy. I was so used to living alone and quite honestly not having a life so I could work out 5-6 times a week without a problem. Then comes DF who got me out to enjoy life, live a very on-the-go lifestyle, and moved me 48 miles away from work to add a commute in there now too. Not to mention getting me hooked on chinese food. Thus I packed on 50 of the 70 lbs lost.

I am back to losing again. It won't be easy, but I just have to keep at it. I have tracked 3 days now. Planning out my food for the day so I don't go over. We're going on a camping trip this weekend and bringing the bikes so I plan on getting some exercise in. Our wedding is in less than 5 weeks and since I know my dress already looks amazing and fits perfectly, I want to also feel amazing on the inside knowing that I am working on bettering my health for our future together.

Add me please and shoot me words of encouragement because I know I am going to need it.

Replies

• Artist20
    Artist20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Biking is always an awesome way to go, as is hiking (especially since you're going camping). Sounds like you're doing some really good changes, keep it up :smile:
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi Yelldan!

You sound quite a lot like ME! ... Similar situ/story.

Well Done for starting again.. thats why I am here too! .. (again again) .. This is only my 2nd post I think.. but I have been a member for quite a long time.. (and use the 'tools' etc when I am back on track') ..

I soooooooooooooooo need to be starting again... I just wish I could nail it once and for all..

anyway! ..

Keep up the good work! .. and keep your wedding dress in your sights!

Eupho :)