New here/Has Olivia method worked for you??

Options
camisetgo
camisetgo Posts: 27 Member
Hi all,

I am new here, although I joined a while ago but never got on. I am 45/f /157/5'7.5 and have lost over 55 lbs in the past 15 months. I recently hit a plateau and have been stuck in the 150's for months. I want to weigh 145. A friend on 3 Fat Chicks recommended this Olivia method that someone created here. I think I FINALLY have the math figured out (not my strong point) and I am going to give it a shot.

I have to admit, I am finding it scary...I have been working out almost 2 hours on my elliptical for the past 15 months or so and have been eating about 1400-1500 calories. With this method it feels strange to not have to be on the elliptical for hours or not to be starving...I equate having to be really hungry with losing weight! But I am TIRED and HUNGRY and maybe I am actually starving, lol

My question is for others out there doing this method...how has it worked for you and did it break through your plateau?? I am really afraid of gaining! I am going to give it two weeks!

Replies

• EdwardsBloodType
    EdwardsBloodType Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting today with the Olivia Method, I am a little scared of upping my calories too. How have you done so far??
  • camisetgo
    camisetgo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hard to say. Initially, I lost a couple lbs, but its the time of my cycle when I naturally go up a couple pounds. I do this every month no matter what my weight. I will stick to it a bit longer....if no change, or if I gain, I will seek out something different.