what workout are you doing?

Options
Hi everyone, I have seemed to have got board with my usual workout routine and was wondering what workouts someother people were doing and if they work for you??

Replies

• andreabrightside
    Options
    New Rules of Lifting For Women (NROL4W). I've been at it for a few weeks now and I can already tell that my butt is a little more lifted and I'm definitely stronger (I can get the heavy racks down at work, yay!) I'm also hungrier. It's awesome!! I can't wait for my workout today...

It can be a little confusing at first but it's so worth it once you figure it out.
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Everyday is different for me but usually I walk 2 miles, 20-40 minutes of Turbo Jam, bike around 5-6 miles and if I'm up to it I'll do 30 minutes of yoga too.
  • KaraC2012
    KaraC2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chalean extreme and Turbo fire, and kettlebells!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    What works for me is "excuse proof" - "I can change it up, whenever" - exercise videos. I have never been a regular exerciser & DVDs made it so easy. Netflix rental allowed me to change videos every week - I got to know instructors that I clicked with (others .... not so much) .... I finally know what I like and I know what my limitations are (choreography).

Kelly Coffey Meyer, Ellen Barrett, Leslie Sansone are favorite instructors.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Jamie Eason LiveFit Trainer.
  • jessjpjb
    jessjpjb Posts: 38
    Options
    I do 4-5 miles every morning, Leslie Sansone
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    convict conditioning for strength training and lots of riding my bike for cardio. Loving it!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Turbofire, Chalean Extreme,and half marathon training :)
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    pullups/chinups, 3-4 mile run or walk, pushups, crunches 1000 jump rope skips and 50 burpees.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Pump...digging it!
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day, been doing it for a week now and I can feel the changes already. I've lost 1/2 inch on most of my body and have lost 3 pounds combined with using myfitnesspal and Yoga, hoping to get great ideas from everyone on this website :)
  • mccrockl
    mccrockl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Swimming! I try to swim a minimum of an hour in a workout- usually more like 90 minutes- and it burns a ton of calories!
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Mine changes everyday except for the 30 day shred, which I'm only on day 7 level 1. Most days I either go for a long quick walk, or if I've time I'll go for a jog. Whatever takes my fancy really :-)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    tapout xt
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Insanity (Round 2 started Sunday)! Spinning, running, cycling and CrossFit. Other than Insanity, where I'm going to stick with the 60 day program because I had such great results with it the last time I did it, I generally do what I feel like doing. If I don't feel like running on a particular day, I don't. Someone else called it "excuse proofing", and I agree. Once in awhile I force myself to do something that I don't really want to do, for example, I'll lift weights if I've not done CrossFit or other weight exercises in awhile, but mainly I just go with the flow.
  • leanne5025
    leanne5025 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mon - Fast Walking 30m, Cross Fit class 60m
    Tues - Fast Walking 30m, jogging 30m
    Weds - Fast Walking 30m, Cross Fit class 60m
    Thurs - Fast Walking 30m, yoga flow 90m
    Fri - moderate walk 30m, rest
    Sat - yoga flow 90m, mod walk 30m
    Sun - rest, if I need it, or biking/jogging 30m-1hr
  • babesintow
    babesintow Posts: 59
    Options
    Circuit training! I burn about 1000 calories (I keep track with a heart rate monitor) in the hour that it takes to do it. They created it at the gym for me. I have a real love/hate relationship with it but the numbers are dropping!!!!!!
  • noKTdidnt
    noKTdidnt Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    When I was at my best, I did the following:

Monday - 20 minute run and 60 minute zumba
    Tuesday - 30 minute run and 30 minute weight lifting
    Wednesday - 20 minute run and 60 minute zumba
    Thursday - 30 minute run and 30 minute weight lifting
    Friday - Off Day
    Saturday - 60 minute zumba
    Sunday - Active day with the family

Unfortunately, work has taken a lot of my extra time right now so now I'm just doing the 30 Day Shred every day when the kids are in bed.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Zumba twice a week
    strength training twice a week
    running (jogging) around twice a week

There's a bootcamp style class tomorrow that several of my coworkers are trying to get me to attend, so that may be something I add to the rotation.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    whenever i go to the washroom at my place i do dips on the bathtub. otherwise i usually cycle.