Hello everyone

2bskinnyagainrenee1978
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody my name is Renee and I live in the city of SIn las Vegas.. Iam a mommy of 3 I have a 7 year old daughter and 8 year old step daughter and a 1 year old son so I stay pretty busy.. I have tried to lose weight most of my life I started this journey 3 mos after my son was born and weighed 198 my husband and I started dieting in December right before the holidays and he was way more strict then I am he has since went from 250 to 143 and I am stuck between 174 -175 which is a huge accomplishment to me cause before I met myhusband 3 yrs ago I was in a horrible marriage and topped off at 220 when I left my ex husband and after we split I dropped to 175 which was a big defeat but getting pregnant again I only gained 30 pounds total and am back where I started and should feel good but I feel like I failed cause my husband has done a 360 so now I want to be 150 again that is my new goal I can almost see it.. but my life gets in the way and I don't put myself first and I have to for me , for my kids and to be happy and so far this site is really inspiring so wish me luck!!::flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    welcome! good luck with your journey!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Good luck! This site is great! I've lost 5 lbs in the last 15 days! I'm sure you can do it too!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Hi everybody my name is Renee and I live in the city of SIn las Vegas.. Iam a mommy of 3 I have a 7 year old daughter and 8 year old step daughter and a 1 year old son so I stay pretty busy.. I have tried to lose weight most of my life I started this journey 3 mos after my son was born and weighed 198 my husband and I started dieting in December right before the holidays and he was way more strict then I am he has since went from 250 to 143 and I am stuck between 174 -175 which is a huge accomplishment to me cause before I met myhusband 3 yrs ago I was in a horrible marriage and topped off at 220 when I left my ex husband and after we split I dropped to 175 which was a big defeat but getting pregnant again I only gained 30 pounds total and am back where I started and should feel good but I feel like I failed cause my husband has done a 360 so now I want to be 150 again that is my new goal I can almost see it.. but my life gets in the way and I don't put myself first and I have to for me , for my kids and to be happy and so far this site is really inspiring so wish me luck!!::flowerforyou: :heart:
    WELCOME TO THIS AWESOME SITE ..... AWESOME JOB TO YOUR HUBBY ..... KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO THIS ONE STEP AT A TIME .... WE ARE HERE TO MOTIVATE AND SUPPORT YOU .... SO GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.