I need help!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you i'm Blaq:heart:
    I am sooo sorry to hear this is happening to you. Strange sounds sorta like my family. :sad:

I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Sending you healing and comforting energy.:flowerforyou:

Hang in there and do it for you. See it counts you came back today and that says a lot. You CAN do this!!!

I have a completely different goal here - gaining weight, but we can still be friends. I do have a a few who want to lose so no biggie. I cheer and support them all the same. They are extremely supportive and I :heart: them all.
  • prud0025
    prud0025 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Its very hard to lose a close one. I've had to deal with it while just having a child and losing another close one that same month. You need to think of what you will feel like after you workout or after you chose healthy snacks or foods to eat. Get those cute jeans out that you want to get into and put them on your wall! Works for me! Looking at your profile picture you are a beautiful lady and I know you can do it. Try and go for a walk with your favorite music today and take a nice bath afterwards!!! You can do it!