MIssion Endo-possible? Need some support!

Options
JDRBT
JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
Hi MFPers!
Well, I'm sad to report that I'm just 2lbs away from being at my HIGHEST weight since 2009. (At that point, in 2009 I went on Medifast and lost a good 40lbs, but didn't follow matinenece and gained it back.) I'm seriously considering going back on Medifast, as I didn't learn everything I needed to at the time.
There have been a LOT of changes this year and lots of stress, which I'm sure is a good chunk of it. Work has me sitting at a desk 10-12 hrs a day, and when my sailor gets home from work, he's too tired to do anything besides eat dinner and watch tv (again, sitting) most nights. Since our time together is precious, I find myself sacrificing work out time to work and earn money and spend my time with him.
Also, we're planning our wedding (though we eloped some time ago), and that's been a challenge since my dad was recently diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. Dad is an amazing inspiration as he toughs it out through Chemo with a smile on his face most of the time. The wedding is slated for August and here I am, 15lbs heavier than when I bought my dress... Oy...
Add to all that that we just bought a house and moved in in May. It's finally starting to feel "settled" but it takes a while.
Oh yeah, and I was taken off 'the pill' this month - which, according to my doc, may be responsible for about 10lbs of the weight gain. I have a serious case of Endo, a nasty little fibriod, and cysts all over my 1 remaining ovary, but my sailor really wants to try for a bio kid. Since I'm not getting any younger, we decided to try for a year, unless I can't handle the pain, and start the adoption process next year.
So that's what we're looking at right now.
I really should be using working out as my stress reliever, but I think I've been a bit depressed. I didn't realize, relocating from Southern California, how being in a cloudy environment all the time would effect me! Some days, all I want to do is sleep! So I've added a good chunk of vitamin D to my diet as of today, and I plan on DAILY work outs, hoping to drop AT LEAST 15lbs by August...