what would you do?

Options
Hello!

This time last year, I was on a roll. My doctor was pleased, my blood pressure was under control and I felt great. Over the past few months, I had different medical issues from low potassium to very low levels of vitamin D. It was so bad, at one point I had immense pain from the time I woke up, until the time I went to bed. I am now at the point where my potassium is at a good level and my doctor and I are still working together to get my vitamin D levels back to normal. I have had a couple bouts of sinus infections & pneumonia in the winter months. Then allergy season hit me pretty hard too. After saying all that, I have gained 21 lbs since then. I feel healthy enough to start my exercise routine again, but I am lacking the motivation I need to get going. My doctor would definitely like to see me lose at least 8 pounds by the end of next month. I have practically begged my husband, sister and friend to exercise with me so that we can support each other, that didn't work. They are even less motivated than me to say the least. Does anyone have any motivational tips on how to get going again? Everyone around me is in a slump, which makes it extra hard!