HI from Canada!

Options
Hi there,

I signed up for My Fitness Pal quite a long time ago, and have dabbled with it from time to time. I think I am finally ready to commit to using this wonderful website and stick to a healthy eating plan. I spent most of my life being (naturally) under weight and was praised for my skinniness (not something you want to do to a growing teenager). Now that I am in my early twenties and married, I have gained a significant amount of weight. (approximately 10 lbs each year over the last 6 years). I work a job that has me getting up early and coming home to a usually empty house (except for fur babies) around 7pm every day. Getting up so early and getting home so late has made me become very lazy and unimaginative with my food intake. I normally just wait for the hubby to get home around 9pm and head over the closest drive-thru or pop something easy into my mouth that doesn't require time or effort. Hoping for some support and/or new friends - I'll take all the help and encouragement anyone is willing to offer 

Quick bio:

24 y/o woman
5 foot 8
Currently 185 lbs
Ideal weight is 150 lbs (maybe a little less)
Reside in Ottawa, Canada :)

Replies

• nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    hiya!

My Bio

25 yr old Woman
    5"2
    started at 140 lbs
    currently 133 lbs
    GOAL 115 lbs

AND, I'm Canadian too :) Hailing from New Brunswick :)
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You'll love the tools you can use on this site. Feel free to friend me. I'm in Mississauga, Ontario.
    I'm 5'8" as well. 150 is what I'm striving for as well, I'm 170 right now. :flowerforyou: