I LOVE CARBS!!!!!

Options
Ugh -- its so hard to stay within my carbs. Calories are no problem.

Man -- whoever said "knowledge is power" -- I want to correct.

My quote:

"knowledge is annoying."

--Pink

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CARBS, TOO!!!!! But I pretty much cut them out completely. Except for those little mini pizza's. I really just said that's it no more bread! And I've been doing very well. I'm losing about 2 lbs a week.
  • SarahCM
    Options
    Yes, we all love carbs:( I definitely feel ya sister! I'm on my 1st week here on mfp and I hadn't realized how many carbs I eat until now! Pasta, pizza, bread, crackers, cookies, beer - even low fat and whole grain versions are a no no. We've got our work cut out for us!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Ditto... luckily it's healthy to have carbs in every meal :happy: Just make sure that you are eating complex carbs like whole grain and such and you should be fine.. what helps me is to make wraps for lunch instead of sandwiches, less carbs! Good luck! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • PinkDog
    PinkDog Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yeah -- I'm doing the whole 'healthy carb thing' -- I only really like whole grain so that's not to hard.

Where I run into problems is with fruit and yogurt and frozen yogurt and stuff like that.

I can 'manage' the rest....

Sigh.

Do you think if you go like.....maybe 30g or so over in carbs, if 80% of them are whole grain, its not such a big deal?

I guess I'll find out in two weeks when I weigh myself.

I cut down to weighing myself once a month because I was going crazy!