Help...

Options
Hey everyone... So I have this reoccurring problem.. I did so good the first week on this site, but as always my motivation starts to dwindle unitl I start to not eat healthy any more and I end up gaining back the weight I lose. For instance, I lost about 4 pounds in the first week, but I have gained about 2 back, and usually when I lose some, I will gain all but like a pound of it back, but then relose it all and a little more, but repeat the viscious cycle. I HATE IT! But, I think right now the reason I have gained a couple pounds back is because I have been so stressed about college. I got my associate's in business from one school in May, but I switched to another on this fall and I absoultely hate it compared to my old school. Now I'm worried about losing my scholarship and everything, and being behind, so I have to stay at this other school. It's really taking a toll on my stress and eating habits. Maybe being able to vent a little about it will help me get over this hurdle, but regardless I refuse to let stress overtake my weightloss efforts like it has in the past. If anyone has a situation like mine (on the weight loss/stress level or even with school) let me know and maybe we can help each other out. But if not, maybe just knowing people are going through what I am will help me to be able to stay on track. My 21st birthday is October 3 (just over a month away) and if I lose about 10-11 pounds I can be at 200 lbs! I couldn't give myself a better present. I know that's a lot to lose in a month, but I know I can do anything I set my mind to. I just need someone to check in with me and keep me motivated. (I like a little competition, too). So anyone who has some advice or who would like someone to check in with just let me know!!:happy:

Replies

• Sherry79
    Options
    I feel your pain!! I usually do good for a month or so until the weight starts coming off slower and then I find it harder to stick with. But I am with you on not letting anything stop me this time. My goal is to get to 130 lbs which is about 60 lbs away but I am confident by this time next year I will be there!!:smile: I am bad to stress-eat too. Today I went to the dr. and had to stop by the pharmacy afterward and was at the pharm for over an hour and still didn't get my prescription fully filled. I got home and was so stressed I ate one of the BIG oatmeal cakes:grumble: BUT I went straight to my computer and logged it under snacks and am still within my calorie allowance :smile:

I will be happy to check in with you and we can keep other accountable :happy: