How to maintan weight at 120?

Options
I am currently at the weight of 123 and want to get to 120, but I want to be able to maintain the 120 weight. My goal is to figure out how many pounds UNDER 120 I should get to so that I can maintain that 120 weight even if I have an off day and eat Insensibly. Any feedback would be great !

Replies

• jquijas
    jquijas Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Having no idea on your excercise level or eating habits as they stand now I would say take a look at this website. It is a decent calculator that will help you with your weight goals, no matter if it is to lose or maintain

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Hope this helps :happy:

P.S. I actually work in Lexington, and work out at the Beaumont Center YMCA
  • MeganRhea_x
    MeganRhea_x Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I a lot of it will have to do with trial and error. Once you get to your goal you can see how you're eating habits affect you weight and then modify them according to that. But congrats on being almost there!
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Find your TDEE and try to be as accurate as possible, you may have to take the TDEE numbers from a few different sites and average them. That is maintenance. If you eat TDEE every day you should not lose or gain anything. If you do lose or gain it's trial and error, you may be over/underestimating food or exercise.
  • mirthegeologist
    mirthegeologist Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I consider my weight to be 120 lbs. My weight fluctuates, however, between 118 and 122 lbs. Since you want to be at or under 120 lbs, I would set your goal weight to be 118 lbs and expect it to vary between 116 and 120 lbs. :)