... A Few Good Inches

How can I lose them fairly quick? Let's say I am attending a function in a week or so ... And my slacks are a bit snug. What could I do to knock these unwanted snitches off (their crampping my style .... literally)?

Replies

• ken7
    ken7 Posts: 46
    How can I lose them fairly quick? Let's say I am attending a function in a week or so ... And my slacks are a bit snug. What could I do to knock these unwanted snitches off (their crampping my style .... literally)?
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    well you wont like what I am going to say but.....

eat very healthy and moderately and add a lot of exercise into you regime. I would think more weight training than cardio at this point. You need to ask someone (trainer) about focusing on losing inches.

Trust me. If you really want to lose inches in a few weeks.... going to the gym for a couple of hour a day on top of eating healthy will get you where you want to be.

Just depends on bad you want it :smile:
  • amandacain1997
    amandacain1997 Posts: 22 Member
    Drinking water will help you to rid your body of excess water weight. Sometimes sticking very closely to the 64 ounces of water a day goal can help you lose inches....especially around the middle. Also, it would help trememdously if you would stick to a 1500 calorie a day diet (1200 for women) and add in at least 3 days of cardio and weight training. It will be a lot of work, but it is definately doable if you're commited!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Eating right and exercise are the only ways to keep it off (unfortunately) - and a week isn't much time to do it in a healthy way. But you could try spanx. I saw them on Oprah. www.spanx.com They are supposed to be really good bodyshapers.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    There's no magic way to answer your question. If you do what everyone else is telling you and you add an exercise ball to your routine and do abs, lats and back you should get some relief but you're asking for a miracle in such a short time and you may have to attend the function feeling a bit uncomfortable during the whole thing.

If you do start a healthier lifestyle with exercising to get into your pants then please stick with it after the event is over so that you don't spend a lot on a new wardrobe.

Good Luck
  • ken7
    ken7 Posts: 46
    thanks all .... yea yea... I was asking for a miracle...lol!!!
  • You could always buy new pants. :P