When do you count it?

Options
When do you guys count a pound lost? I want my weight loss ticker to be up to date, so I can remind myself what I've lost so far. So do most do a weekly update, or every couple of days? My weight will go up and down a pound or two and I want to know when I can consider it gone!! :happy:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    When do you guys count a pound lost? I want my weight loss ticker to be up to date, so I can remind myself what I've lost so far. So do most do a weekly update, or every couple of days? My weight will go up and down a pound or two and I want to know when I can consider it gone!! :happy:
    I weigh in on wednesday's and i change my ticker then too
  • orlandofatty1
    Options
    Yeah, once a week is good. Be sure to weigh yourself in the morning so you don't have that afternoon water weight throwing off the count. I do it on Saturday mornings so I'm not rushed and update everything.
  • Shelley130
    Options
    Wednesday. That way if the weekend didn't go so well I still have 3 days to take off any water weight from the extra sodium. :flowerforyou:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    pick a day and time, most people will do mornings before breakfast, this doesnt work for me ( i dont own a scale) i do Wednesday afternoons after work, i always wear the same gym pants and shoes that day too...

stick too it! i thought i would be up this week because i way over ate this weekend but as the days go by its dropping fast again! its just water that makes it fluctuate.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I count it when it's not fluctuating up and down. When I see a number consistently, day after day, that's a wrap.
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning and update my ticker to reflect the number whether it goes up or down. I find it easier that way. :flowerforyou:
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning and update my ticker to reflect the number whether it goes up or down. I find it easier that way. :flowerforyou:

Me too because I like to go to the Reports section and check my last 7 days weight progress. If I'm up in weight then I review what I ate the day before.
  • thechurchlady
    Options
    that's a great idea...thanks! :glasses: