net cal 28

Options
2»

Replies

• babsbrack
    babsbrack Posts: 20
    Options
    Common sense would suggest don't eat when your not hungry. I mean, isn't that a large reason why people are unnaturally overweight: Eating when you're not actually hungry?

Yes. And NO.

It's also important to make sure you're body gets enough nutrients to function properly and it's generally accepted that there is a minimum number of calories to enable adults to do this (I realize there is a lot of dissent as well). Unfortunately, this sometimes means we do need to eat even when we're not hungry. I'm not suggesting we sign up for the "clean plate club," eating past the post of being full.

I'm convinced that eating too little on a regular basis is what put me at the unhealthy weight I was. I'm one of the strange ones who's problem weight issues are caused by not eating ENOUGH. I've lost 40+ lbs by making sure I eat enough. When I go out to eat, it's extremely easy to eat in excess of my calories. However, I rarely eat out, and frequently find myself at less than 1000 calories (consumed - not net) at the end of the day. At these times I make sure I have a snack or two to bring me closer to 1200 calories consumed. (I'm only 4'11" so I don't worry too much about eating more than that - even when I exercise).

I know thats what happened with my mom she was eating too little and piled on the weight, she went to a motivation clinic and was eating twice as much and loosing weight, and dehydration is a contributary factor too