NSV - Inner Thighs...

_Elemenopee_
_Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
...no longer burn or get irritated/chafed when I walk for an extended period of time while wearing a skirt or dress. I noticed it the other day and just noticed it now after walking for a half hour during my lunch break.

I by NO means have a "thigh gap", nor do I really care if I ever do, but after losing 20+ lbs, I no longer dread doing anything or walking anywhere when in a dress! OH HAPPY DAY!

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    I know what you mean!!! I just noticed this about myself as well. Congrats!
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    That is so swesome! It's a good feeling to be able to walk around without the inside of your thighs burning! I can't wait til that day comes for me!
  • SVallatini
    SVallatini Posts: 49
    WOW, that is awesome!
  • _Elemenopee_
    Feel free to add ladies! I'm all about the MFP thinner thighs love! LOL
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Whoo hoo!!! Congrats and just in time for the 90 degree weather tomorrow!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Yay for losing inches from your thighs! Definitely my worst area! :)
  • _Elemenopee_
    I know what you mean!!! I just noticed this about myself as well. Congrats!

Congrats!
  • Pampuryer
    Pampuryer Posts: 2
    go girl...I've yet to get there but I've started...
  • _Elemenopee_
    Whoo hoo!!! Congrats and just in time for the 90 degree weather tomorrow!

Ugh! I'll be sure to wear pants! LOL
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Awesome NSV!!! Yay you!
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    That's awesome! I look forward to that day :)
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Oh I can't wait for that day!!!!! Congratulations!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    You have my nsv. I cannot wait until that day. I legs were so sore after a lunch time walk the other day in a skirt that I had to use cream because they hurt so bad from chaffing. Can't wait I envy you. Good job proud of you.:drinker:
  • _Elemenopee_
    You have my nsv. I cannot wait until that day. I legs were so sore after a lunch time walk the other day in a skirt that I had to use cream because they hurt so bad from chaffing. Can't wait I envy you. Good job proud of you.:drinker:

Thanks! :) My go-to fix was always baby powder! Cooling and helped them not burn so much when they touched! Cream always irritated me more :(
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    i hate the thigh chaffing!! i cant wait to have this NSV!!! this and pulling on my jeans without unbuttoning it are 2 NSVs i look forward to!!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 926 Member
    Awesome NSV. Its amazing when the body changes!! well done!!
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    you mean someday i get to throw out these spandex shorts i wear under dresses when i know i have to walk far? :)

congrats!!!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Yay! No more inner thigh chub rub! Thats awesome.

I am looking forward to that day too! I'm getting closer.
    Its the worst.
    My friend recently called me to see what I was wearing on our night out, where we were going to walk all around downtown. She said she was wearing a dress. I congratulated her on not having the chub rub, as I can't do that! Funny thing is, when I went to meet her, she was wearing capri's too. :-)
    The worst was when I went to Europe during the summer; where I'd walk for 11 miles a day. I had to wear 'bike shorts' under my skirts.
  • MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    YAYY!!! That is awesome!!! I am so looking forward to it!!
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    I still carry a bottle of water to put out the potential fire from friction. :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!