Which Fitness magazines do you like?

Options
I'm not sure if any of them are worth the $ so I'm just looking for which one you prefer and what you like about it:)!
Thanks

Replies

• Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I really like Women's Health, but they have tons of their content online for free. www.womenshealthmag.com
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I just use the online stuff, personally, but the subscriptions are pretty cheap. I usually start at:

fitbottomedgirls.com
    fitsugar.com
    shape.com
    sparkpeople.com

And then from there they often have features from other magazines that are interesting. Also, pinterest has some good articles posted once in awhile.
  • byrdamy
    byrdamy Posts: 40
    Options
    I like muscle magazine for her....lots of good routines and recipes
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Runners World and Womens Health
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I love Oxygen the most!!

I also have a subscription to Muscle & Fitness Hers (love it as well) and Fitness (too much fluff, only got it because it was $5 on Amazon, lol).
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I love Oxygen the most!!

I also have a subscription to Muscle & Fitness Hers (love it as well) and Fitness (too much fluff, only got it because it was $5 on Amazon, lol).

I agree, Oxygen is awesome!! Have had a subscription for a couple of years....also have M&F Hers....love that one-not a fan of Shape-get it but too uch "fluff" ;)
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Oxygen is the one I really read the most.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I like Self and Shape. But I only read them at the library--if $$ is a concern, you could do that too (with whatever mags you end up choosing).
  • bebe729
    bebe729 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Health and Prevention.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Running Times. It's a great read and I've gotten a lot of great tips from it.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Personally, I have a subscription to Self... and I like it, though there is some fluff... all the rest I just browse the free online content.
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    Oxygen and Women's Health are my two big subscribers for years. Runner's World is a newbie I started last year.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I second Runner's World. I love that magazine.
  • FatgutBgone
    FatgutBgone Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like the original one, Muscle Fitness, and Flex. Bother Weider publications. They have a lot of tips on workouts, and nutrition.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Oxygen is the only one I feel is actually worth paying money for. I just renewed my subscription for another two years. I also keep all the old copies because there are so many great exercise, recipes, etc. that are nice to go back to.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Oxygen is my favorite.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Men's Health

Running

Shape
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i like fitness, shape and self they are good magazines
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oxygen and Fitness
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Oxygen is the only one I feel is actually worth paying money for. I just renewed my subscription for another two years. I also keep all the old copies because there are so many great exercise, recipes, etc. that are nice to go back to.

Exactly this.