They fit

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Well you know its the 1st of September and it starting to get a little cool at night now here In Atlanta...So I decided to put on my pj pants from last winter they was super tight like super :laugh: . I was gone throw em away so I reach in my closet and they slid right on perfectly:happy: Glad I kept them ..Its changes like that ..That makes you feel good about your weight loss wow I cant believe it:happy: :laugh: Plenty of room in them at that:laugh:

Replies

• l0ttie
    Options
    That is defnitely an AWESOME NSV. (non scale victory) Congratulations!!! and keep up the great work.
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Woot That is great :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Saudimom
    Options
    Thumbs up girl!!!!
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I had the same experience today... well almost... I tried on a pair of 18 jeans this morning and a few weeks ago I couldn't even think about zipping them up... but I wore them this morning. Yeah! They were a bit snug but in a couple weeks I'm sure they will fit great. Yes, this is a great feeling. :) I can't wait until I'm where you are at... slowly but surely. ROCK ON... we will get to that 140!!! :wink:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I LOVE fitting into clothes that I haven't fit into in a long time...feels so good.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I had the same experience today... well almost... I tried on a pair of 18 jeans this morning and a few weeks ago I couldn't even think about zipping them up... but I wore them this morning. Yeah! They were a bit snug but in a couple weeks I'm sure they will fit great. Yes, this is a great feeling. :) I can't wait until I'm where you are at... slowly but surely. ROCK ON... we will get to that 140!!! :wink:

Yes sweety I know it feels great..just be patient before you know it you want be able to wear them ...Time sure has flyin by...By the mid or early December I should be their:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Shanta!!! That's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont' have any clothes that don't fit any more, because I've been overweight for so very long. However... my daughter and I are both on this journey, so I'm making her save her old pants and clothes so that when I get there I can just wear her old ones all the way down - that way I only have to buy new for her! :) hee hee

Gratz on that!!!!! Must feel really good.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: YAY SHANTA!! Makes all that hard work worth it, and gives you the encouragement to keep it up, am I right? :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: YAY SHANTA!! Makes all that hard work worth it, and gives you the encouragement to keep it up, am I right? :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Yea you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT:flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Shanta!!! That's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont' have any clothes that don't fit any more, because I've been overweight for so very long. However... my daughter and I are both on this journey, so I'm making her save her old pants and clothes so that when I get there I can just wear her old ones all the way down - that way I only have to buy new for her! :) hee hee

Gratz on that!!!!! Must feel really good.

Thats a very god idea Kurneckc but I got to buy a whole new wardobe:noway: ...I that stuff I sent to the salvation left me with very few clothing but on the other note is a good thang your so lucky WAY TO GO HUN:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!