Ladies...tell me about your wardrobe????

Options

Replies

• gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    i am a workout clothes hound. i own 63 yes 63 soon to be 65 matching outfits for working out from lululemon. i simply love their clothing and wear it constantly. im in the gym from 7 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon. then i go home for a little bit. and change into another lulu. i even wear it with jeans out on the town. love the stuff and wont wear anything else!!

I LOVE THAT. I wish I had that size of collection. I only own 9 pieces? But I will admit I have worn my Every Yogi Tanks as base before. haha
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I am an aanr.com nudist...nude when possible and clothed when appropriate. So if I have to wear clothing due to location or weather you will find me in dresses most of the time. Absolutely love dresses. Living in Eugene, Oregon where any style feels appropriate is nice. My personality can go from rags to riches. Love putting on the ritz or dragging out the rags. I own two pair of jeans and they are folded in the back of my closet.

Searching for Sunshine in Oregon
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I have the boho thing going on. Not on purpose, it's just what happens naturally in my wardrobe.

My closet is full of dresses flowy fabric and vintage pieces. I have a great vintage jewelry collection.

I own 1 pair of jeans that fit me, and a few others that are now too big.

And.....that's a wrap.
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I have things that flatter my figure... well, used too, I sorta got too small already for most of my clothes so changing my wardrobe should be in order soon x) I love dresses and I've got a couple of them, I also love short skirts but with my thighs I can't remember when I last wore them ._. I've got about 13-odd pairs of jeans but I only wear about 2 pairs, my lovely bright red/orange-ish ones and black ones >< They're... erm, "skinny" jeans, but not exactly.
    ... I should probably just take some pictures, that'd be easier XD
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Skirts
    Dresses
    Jeans..
    I love clothes

I love shopping: Kohls, NY and Company are my favorites :)
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I am so picky with clothes :3
    I wear animal hats as you can see. And, yes, I AM nineteen....so young-looking D:
    But I wear skinny jeans, t-shirts, Converse. I grew out of the boot-cut jeans around 5th grade. So, I can't wear any jeans that aren't skinny jeans. T-shirts...like graphic t-shirts, I also like tank tops. Shirts with like bands on them, or sayings, TV shows ( I have South Park, Ghost Adventures, and The Walking Dead ), and ones with the slits in the back of them so you have to wear a tank top underneath. Those are cool :3

My friend describes my style as: black made out with the color rainbow. I wear a lot of neon Converse along with neon studded belts. I have about every color imaginable in skinny jeans. My favorite ones are the ones that split into two different colors. The front is black and the back is white.

When I'm in a girly mood, I wear v-necks, cropped tops, ect..
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....my wardrobe consists of one thing: scrubs.

Haha just kidding. Well, not really. I wear navy blue scrubs and my stethoscope five days a week for an average of twelve hours a day. (You'd think I was a doctor with those hours, but I'm just a Phlebetomist. Too bad.) When I get home from work (if I ever manage to) I immediately crawl into a tank top or tee shirt and shorts, which double as not only my lounging clothes, but my pajamas as well. (Let's just say I've never been called high maintenance.)

On the weekends, if my boyfriend forces me out of my "pajamas" (which I will go out and flaunt in public with no shame) I will generally dress in my cute pair of jeans (notice the singular) and hope nobody notices the hole in the knee, because they're the only pair I own. If it's cold and/or cool outside, I'll always opt for a hoodie, because who doesn't LOVE hoodies?? If it's warm, generally a tee shirt (more generally the same tee shirt I was wearing as my pajamas, but I'll manage to put a bra on this time.)

I'll slip on either a 2 buck pair of flip flops or else my five year old sneakers and head out the door.

On a good day, my clothes are clean. On a normal day, they will be covered in mud and/or animal hair (dog, cat, and especially horse.)

THAT, my friend, is what fashion is all about.
  • AnaVerasGettingFit
    AnaVerasGettingFit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I like relaxed preppy classic, with a slight contemp spin. Is that too much? I still go back to my high school J.Crew faves, but also like up-to-the-neck grandma old-fashionedy shirts in fabulous fabrics. All with a sexy spin. Hopefully. LOL

I admit I totally neglect myself because of the size I'm at. I don't put a lot of effort in anything. I ALWAYS wear pants. Jeans, black slacks, workout and yoga pants are what I live in. Because of finances, I'm only worried about finding clothes that flatter/hide my figure, not wanting to draw attention, good or bad.

Kate Middleton/Jennifer Aniston sometimes meets Beyonce. But that doesn't mean I like what they wear all the time!

I don't have many neutrals in my closet. I like black, red, and bright colors when I'm "feelin' myself."

Faves? Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, and anyone making their own stuff in their basement.

When I lose weight, I'm most looking forward to being able to sport a dress I bought from J.Crew about 5 years ago. It's thick, military-style with a cinch at the waist. Oh, and high heels again. It sounds like normal, everyday stuff to others, but something I would just LOVE to rock. I only hope I didn't already give it away. The two-piece swimsuits do nothing for me. I live in Alaska. When I go on vacation I don't care who sees me, 'cause they'll never see me again. LOL
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Ooooooh....what fun! I have a bit of an obsession with my wardrobe. I love, LOVE clothes...and I love shoes even more!!! :love:

My style is tailored, lots of pencil skirts and trousers with fitted blouses and sweaters. Hence, I wear a lot of Ann Taylor and Banana Republic...with some Calvin Klein thrown in. I adore bright, bright colors. The color blocking trend this spring was a dream come true for me. I now have a pair of kelly green skinny trousers from Calvin Klein in my closet. :) I also love animal prints and bold patterns. I want to stand out!!

My favorite brand of jeans is Christopher Blue, and I have them all hemmed to wear with high heels. I usually buy them on sale at Neiman Marcus Last Call. There's an outlet about 30 minutes from my house. Since reaching my goal weight, I have only have 2 pair of Christopher Blue jeans that fit well, but I'm sure I'll be adding to my collection soon.

I love all types of shoes, and wear heels almost every day at work. I have just about every color under the sun and I wear them all. My current fav is a pair of royal blue Cole Haan heeled sandals. They are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. My hubby teases me about my obsession with shoes, but I always seem to find another pair that I really "need" every time I go shopping.

I also dress down when I'm working out or hiking or just hanging out at home. My collection of hiking shorts, yoga pants and workout tops is growing all the time. :bigsmile:
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I love bright colors tops like purple, pink, red, yellow, blue, and green. I have 10+ pairs of jeans and like 7 pairs of capris. I have 3 skirts. And about 20 pairs of shoes.

My fashion icon is Marylin Monroe. I just think her style and her beauty is iconic. She was breathtakingly beautiful an icon a legend. No one can compare to her style many have tried but there will be no one like her ever!!!
  • brandyanne0204
    brandyanne0204 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well, I am more of a jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers type of girl. I just want to be comfortable. I do not have many clothes right now because I do not want to buy new clothes and when I lose the weight and not be able to wear them.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    i love my jeans. i love tank tops and wear one usually everyday.. (one reason is that alot of my favorite shirts are too big now and i wear the tank so i dont hang out.. :)

i wear skirts usually to work.. moslty hippy style with earthy colors..

i have to say.. once the weight started coming off.. i have started wearing brighter colors, and shorter skirts.

i wear clogs.

workout is shorts and tank..

a couple of my students were chatting with me twords the end of the school year and told me that even though i look very pretty.. i should get rid of my hippy clothing.. !! out of the mouths of 2nd graders!!
  • kochou
    kochou Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just try catching me in a dress. It doesn't happen. My fall wardrobe will be consisting of black and grey skinny jeans, riding boots, blazers, grey tank tops, stripped shirts and colorful pumps.
  • sktllmdrhmzz
    sktllmdrhmzz Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    It's nothin' but rubber gloves and Hello Kitty underwear.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    It's nothin' but rubber gloves and Hello Kitty underwear.

Were you peeking in my windows last night?
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    My going out style: Are my boobs out enough? I only have $5 for drinks.
    My work style: Are my boobs out enough? I only have $5 for lunch.
    My bedwear: My boobs are out. He's not sleeping tonight.

Pairs of jeans: 9
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'd say my style is grunge really. For work I tend to wear dresses with black tights and flat biker style boots. Outside of work it's baggy or flared jeans with a vest top or t-shirt and cardigan or jumper. I do sometimes wear long tops or a denim mini over leggings with boots.

I don't follow fashion, I just like to be comfortable and warm - I live in England! :smile:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Jeans (St John's bay from penneys)
    mostly regularly plain t'shirts in neuteral colors or black.

I have some dressy shirts to wear when I dress up for the husband and a few dresses for very special occasions, haha

2 skirts. 1 pair heeled boots and sneakers.

I pretty much live in jeans and t'shirts. or cargo shorts in the summer with flip flops.

very boring unless I dress up.
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My style is halfway between 50s and thrifty.... lol.
    I love thrift stores and yard sales (I just spent 20 bucks on clothes at ONE yard sale this past week).
    Just classic.

Almost none of my skirts go above my knee.... or below it (my calves are amazing!!!), unless they are down to my ankles.
    I have three pairs of jeans (two that are the EXACT same and one that is a different).

I like to find bargains... Like finding brand-name things for cheap. I haven't actually bought clothes at a "real" store.... probably since I worked at Kohl's last winter.... (and those were discounted....)

As far as celebs.... I like Dita. Her style is amazing.... but she is really skinny.... I know that I will never be like that.
  • lila1980
    lila1980 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I like to go classic, with a touch of something unexpected.

Today, I'm in a classic white blouse, a red cashmere cardigan, slim jeans, and... leapord print wedges and deep purple nails!

Yesterday I was in a black sweater, a shorter black and white skirt, and... fishnet tights with high suede boots!

I work in an office, so I can't go too crazy, but I push the limit sometimes, and I'm OK with that.